• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official-ish DC Thread

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, good eye! It seemed like a more colorful version of the “summer tweed” that they had awhile ago, so I got it when it was on sale. The linen trousers are also theirs. The polo and shoes are Yeossal.
I tried to do the same but my size went too quick.
Deep leather chairs that used to belong to our In Laws.

View attachment 2189487
This makes me long for the days I lived much closer to the ocean in Florida. I spent many summers in the Keys with family fishing and snorkeling. One day we will have a place near the ocean again.

TheSuitBurnsBetter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Celebrated our 8-year anniversary last night with a robot pose.
20240525_175640(0).jpg
Ezra Paul hopsack jacket, Kamakura leno shirt, The Wardrobe linen pants, Baudoin and Lange strides.
Dinner at Rania was great. This was the highlight for me: the shrimp koliwada. Spicy and delicious.
20240525_183901.jpg

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Negroni at 10 in the morning?? Dang, you’re hardcore, bro!
Bloody Mary’s here in the Jersey Shore this time of day. It’s like being in an airport, no real rules on booze here.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone see this so called tornado?

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We were under a watch, but it never went to warning…. No reports in the MD area of an actual tornado. At this point, the storm seems to have completely passed.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Scootch

Reaction score
I am jumping into the forum on the DC thread.
I spend a lot of time in the UK and enjoy the traditional Turkish barbering experience. Ted Baker has several locations in London and there are many excellent independent shops in the Southwest were I grew up. I have not found anything similar in DC. Although there are many barbers from Turkey, they do not off traditional services. I tried the Grooming Lounge at Tysons but thought it was disappointing. Does anyone have recommendations?

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am jumping into the forum on the DC thread.
I spend a lot of time in the UK and enjoy the traditional Turkish barbering experience. Ted Baker has several locations in London and there are many excellent independent shops in the Southwest were I grew up. I have not found anything similar in DC. Although there are many barbers from Turkey, they do not off traditional services. I tried the Grooming Lounge at Tysons but thought it was disappointing. Does anyone have recommendations?
I went to a barber in Courthouse plaza years ago and they were from Turkey, but I’ve no idea what a traditional Turkish barbering experience is.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodhpur