• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Dieworkwear Appreciation Thread

apolloali

Reaction score
I also got a pair and agree. The fabric is thick but low density so they’re not that heavy, and with unique texture. I’m happy with the fit, and will order the lighter shade as well.
Very good way of describing the fabric. It’s extremely wearable. And those little tufts and whorls of cotton are really great.

The fit I got is a bit more casual but in the second make we’re hopefully gonna open up the leg a little and get a more classic drape.

Last edited:

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're one to talk when it comes to punctuation.

i mean no offense here but try to imagine the kind of person who would offer unsolicited writing criticism on a ******* clothing forum . to me it's hilarious that anybody would criticize a poasting style , but each to their own i guess ?

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230809_113221_X.jpg

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wait, @dieworkwear is a forumite? I should have known. This place really is the best. Love your work Derek but I’m not sure I agree that the PM’s jacket sleeves are 2” too short.

I'm trying to establish a pattern to what pulls you out of posting retirement to comment here. No success so far

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm trying to establish a pattern to what pulls you out of posting retirement to comment here. No success so far
Every now and then, @Manton tells me to post something, and as his stooge, I'm compelled to do it.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suspect Derek still reads Styleforum to some degree.

45bur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, and especially @UrbanComposition . I need a recommendation. I have a KS traveller I want to have interlining stitched into the collar so that it stays popped. I know Tailor's Keep used to do this, but they are not longer accepting outside commissions. Does anyone have any suggestions for another alterations place who accepts mail in service for a job such as this?

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, and especially @UrbanComposition . I need a recommendation. I have a KS traveller I want to have interlining stitched into the collar so that it stays popped. I know Tailor's Keep used to do this, but they are not longer accepting outside commissions. Does anyone have any suggestions for another alterations place who accepts mail in service for a job such as this?

Where are you located? Maybe Sam Wazin in NYC? I think he handles pretty complex jobs…

slows2k

Reaction score

If you're looking for something in the bay area, Advanced European Tailoring in Berkeley is excellent, though sometimes hard to get ahold of via phone. I trust Zoltan to do more complicated alterations; he has done two leather jackets for me and they are indistinguishable from new. He's done other stuff, too, but altering the sleeves on these was most difficult.

gimpwiz

Reaction score

Right above Tailor's Keep is Martinez Tailors, who does the alterations for TK. He takes outside work.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chief41510