• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I forgot to mention the fabric was made in Japan. For future reference I will start using selvage custom linen/Chambray and Chambray made in the ever so prestigious Okayama Prefecture. It's not cheap but it stand out and it's special. The fabric will be used for tops and bottoms.

ajg esp

Reaction score
Dang. Chambray bloodlines look unreal. I can't get a good read on the formality of the fabric though. Your 4th of July fit was very casual where as the shots you just posted make them look like dress pants, albeit with a noticeable texture and clear different color to the weft and warp. Any guidance on how these would look for a biz cas office?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have been wearing them casually and have received a lot of compliments wearing them to work seems like a no brainer. I could easily make a jacket and wear it as a proper suit. If you wear a tee it's casual you wear a proper dress shirt with a tie and or sweater totally 150% appropriate for work no matter how formal your job is. I think a lawyer could wear it to meet a client if it was durning the day with a jacket.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Are they releasing as shorts too? What are the ones ecco has on previous page? It's hot as hell here and I feel like I missed the boat on shorts somehow...

cinnabar

Reaction score
I have to start building up a more professional wardrobe for clinicals and those pants are making me drool. +1 to the above post RE shorts also.

Ecco

Reaction score
Are they releasing as shorts too? What are the ones ecco has on previous page? It's hot as hell here and I feel like I missed the boat on shorts somehow...

Those were a sample I got from Mauro. They're chambray with similar awesome construction but I'm not sure if they're the same fabric. I'd email Mauro to see if he could do shorts. They've been what I grab whenever I go out in DC.

k9n

Reaction score
Ecco, we got the same short in same fabric just different fit, right?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Let me see how much fabric I have and how long it would take to make a few pair of shorts for anyone interested. Just shoot me an email to [email protected]

@VLSI you haven't missed the boat. I have a handful of locals that come over. They help me organize, do inventory, and listen to me *****. In return I pay them in clothes. It's a win win for everyone. On the other hand there are tons of people in the DC area that won't even come over, it's weird. I have had guys come for literally all over the world and out of state but for some reason the DC area is shy. I know if you were local you would swing by and pick some gear up for sure!

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The shirts are being cut and sewn together. There are a lot I am gunning for the end of the month but cant promise. Could be sooner could be a tad later but I doubt it.

I have 15 yards of the Chambray left if anyone wants shorts.

hefner

Reaction score

I want to know this too - more monkey arms (or better yet, just make all shirts in monkey arms and let those with shorter arms have them taken in)

I agree. The regular, non-monkey arms, w v g shirt I have has by far the shortest sleeves of any long sleeve shirt i own.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will make anyone at anytime a monkey arm shirt if I have fabric. I am putting together my whole spring line up in deliveries so that at any point if you want a monkey arm shirt it's yours. I will also do this with fall'13.
Right now I have cambridge oxfords, Funfetti, and White Japanese oxford. There are a few old over dyes but not many. For Fall'13 we will have some wonderful and unique flannels along with the regular solids and prints.
90% of my customer base would kill me if I changed the length of the regular shirts. The regular shirts fit me perfectly :tounge:I will make a run of monkey arms and have them on pre-sale like I will start doing for everything. We are working on a way to pre-order through the website instead of paypal like we did for the summer/transition shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads