• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys - It's fabric voting time again. We want to hit up our community and bring you guys to table to let us know what you think of our products coming down the pike!

Here's a couple surveys regarding all our Q1 '20 products.

Shirts >> https://go.makersights.com/Nh2eoXD6
Outerwear, Footwear and Bottoms >> https://go.makersights.com/72tKIG2O

Feel free to start some banter here as well and let us know what you think about the upcoming product.

NorthCoast

Reaction score
Thanks man. Grabbed a shirt.

BDKA

Reaction score
Hey Guys - It's fabric voting time again. We want to hit up our community and bring you guys to table to let us know what you think of our products coming down the pike!

Here's a couple surveys regarding all our Q1 '20 products.

Shirts >> https://go.makersights.com/Nh2eoXD6
Outerwear, Footwear and Bottoms >> https://go.makersights.com/72tKIG2O

Feel free to start some banter here as well and let us know what you think about the upcoming product.

Thanks as ever for being so communicative with your customers.

My honest assessment; I’m very excited about half of what I saw, and meh about the rest. The meh is for what I’d call the ‘fallback position’ items, mainly slight tweaks on solid but uninspiring standards in greys & blues. I don’t feel I ever need any more of these.

What I loved was the playfulness of some of the materials. The gorgeous imperfections of some of those shirts, slubs & hemps etc, that make them unique & characterful. This is a strong suit of yours, the sourcing of interesting fabrics. The sateen pants, yes. The Herringbone Ojai, my god... take my money already! I

I also really liked The California in Caramel Plaid - occasionally you veer into LL Bean territory, and it can get a bit meh, but this appears to be just right. Corridor did a few like this last season I really liked, classic outdoorsy but with a modern cut & with the autumnal tones that are really in rn, and I think you’ve done it well here.

Anyway I hope this is taken in the spirit it was intended, appreciative but honest. Can’t wait to see what you out out, and no-doubt i’ll be buying a whole lot of it.

NorthCoast

Reaction score
Whats the brown shirt in the Fall 19? I want that.

I'd like to see more non button down collars.

TheGivingSpoon

Reaction score
@taylorstitch The gunclub shirt is the standout for me - I'm not huge on your collars but that fabric could swing it for me.

A lot of the outerwear has awesome base material - but what are in my humble opinion, incoherent details, throw it off for me. Navy cord jacket is an example - the waxed trim seems out of place, disrupts the theme/character of the rest of the jacket. It's possible studio lighting makes it brighter than reality, so take my comment with a grain of salt. Striped hoodie was a similar story - off white leather reinforcements would have fit better, to my eye.

Odd details have been a feature of your outerwear collections for a while - it's kept me away but it might be a huge selling point for you with most of your customers. I'm not sure which opinion is a larger market - but that may not be what matters to you!

TheloniusDrunk

Reaction score
Of the new looks I'm a big fan of the cotton/linen blended jackets and pants but would love them in more tans if they're only being done in neutral colors -- have so much navies and olives in my wardrobe.

Also curious: I love the Ojai jacket, a tan/khaki colored waxed cotton version would be an instant buy, grail jacket for me. Any chance it could be make in the future? Also I'm rather tall but it seems like y'all don't make any tall sizes do you?

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are y'all have shipping issues? I ordered items on Sept 1 and still haven't received them.

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I honestly only found this thread because of @FrankCowperwood recommending it and your Labor Day Wear article
Their chamois shirts (the Yosemite shirts in solid colors) are incredibly underrated. Super soft brushed twill, so fairly abrasion resistant but crazy soft. Also their Ojai jacket is kinda shop jacket-y and wearable with everything, and the olive one in wool is incredibly comfy.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I honestly only found this thread because of @FrankCowperwood recommending it and your Labor Day Wear article
Their chamois shirts (the Yosemite shirts in solid colors) are incredibly underrated. Super soft brushed twill, so fairly abrasion resistant but crazy soft. Also their Ojai jacket is kinda shop jacket-y and wearable with everything, and the olive one in wool is incredibly comfy.

I have worn and enjoyed those Yosemite shirts. Took me back to the LL Bean days! :-D

TheloniusDrunk

Reaction score
The Ojai jacket in a long cut and a nice camel color in waxed cotton is a grail item for me. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like they make long cuts, nor a waxed cotton version

BDKA

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen, just a heads-up that I've added a couple of as-new MiUSA Taylor Stitch shirts to my Grailed shop, and I'll be adding several more pieces within the next few days. You can find them here :

Feel free to ask any questions

Ben

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics