• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

BDKA

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen, just a heads-up that I've added a couple of as-new MiUSA Taylor Stitch shirts to my Grailed shop, and I'll be adding several more pieces within the next few days. You can find them here :

https://www.ebay.com/users/myitems

Feel free to ask any questions

Ben
Every time I try to post my Grailed page it changes the URL to eBay... what the hell?!

My page is at g-r-a-i-l-e-d and my handle is /benjaminarnoldart

Rugged doc

Reaction score
Opinions please... I tend to gravitate to clothing that can look ok in a business casual setting without looking too dandy “in the field” (rural, etc). I this the Gibson jacket nails the latter, but could you actually wear it as business casual? Would it be too hot to wear indoors as a blazer?

Thanks

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s definitely a casual jacket and should look fine in most situations except at a construction site or the opera.

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Although, I may try to wear it to a construction site lol.
You might want to look for a chore coat instead. The three pockets and collar are dressier than a hoodie but still OK on the job site. The Gibson you linked to is a bit dressy for that environment.

mykii2704

Reaction score
What is Taylor Stitch like with restocking? Had a xs 36 beach cloth in cart and it suddenly sold out on me :(.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Chris here from the T.S. Crew. I'm sure a lot of you have seen by now but we dropped The Winslow Parka in Mustard Waxed Canvas yesterday. I just love this jacket so damn much. I grew up on the New England coast so to me this coat feels like a cool California nod of the head to the rubber yellow raincoats I'd see in fishing towns growing up.

This Winslow was a fun one for us to make too. The T.S. heads here will remember we released a few of these a few years ago which were eaten up. So we thought we'd do one last run of it. We only made 245 and at my last check we've sold 53, so if you're thinking of picking one up I'd say make some moves sooner than later.

If you have any questions about this one please fire away! Also I'm very curious to hear what everyone is thinking on this one. How would you say this one compares to the Beach Cloth and Slate Winslow we put out this year?

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey ya'll,

Chris here again! We recently sat down at the office and started to talk about what we can do to keep the conversation going on here and how we can better engage with all you good people. It became quickly apparent that it would be silly to not include you in that conversation. So, I have a question for the people of this fine subreddit: What do you want to see out of this forum?

Do you want to nerd out over fabric? Talk shop? Maybe you want general chats and to share some fade pictures? Let me know and we'll see what we can do. As always feel free to share any questions or comments you have as well, I'm all ears. I'm really excited about getting the chance to connect with ya'll and create a kickass community.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
These are great photos thanks for sharing! How do you like the chore pants for work? I'm curious to get the perspective of someone who wears them to work. I recently picked up a pair of camp pants and I'm wishing I had a pair back in my forest crew days.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.