• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Mike from Taylor Stitch here. We've been a bit quiet on our end but wanted to let you know that the Workshop program is back up and running for the new year.

We just launched a couple awesome heavyweight chambray Jacks. Ya know, our casual button down collar. The fabric is burly as all hell and they are adorned with our dark horn buttons. We washed them down a bit for softness as well.

They are $78 in the presale and will go up to $98 when we launch them to the rest of the world. you can snag em in the Workshop section here. Threw a couple pictures below as well.

As always, give us a shout if we can help with anything and we are always psyched to hear your feedback, be it good, bad or ugly. We are perpetually trying to make things better!

Take good care,
m

Last edited:

gentfarmer

Reaction score

Hey Guys,

Mike from Taylor Stitch here. We've been a bit quiet on our end but wanted to let you know that the Workshop program is back up and running for the new year.

We just launched a couple awesome heavyweight chambray Jacks. Ya know, our casual button down collar. The fabric is burly as all hell and they are adorned with our dark horn buttons. We washed them down a bit for softness as well.

They are $78 in the presale and will go up to $98 when we launch them to the rest of the world. you can snag em in the Workshop section here. Threw a couple pictures below as well.

As always, give us a shout if we can help with anything and we are always psyched to hear your feedback, be it good, bad or ugly. We are perpetually trying to make things better!

Take good care,
m

What is the difference in cut and weight of fabric from last years Chambray Jacks?

rawrz

Reaction score
How long will these be in funding? I'm new to the TS game and just place an order for a few shirts so that I can nail down sizing.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Workshop is back this week guys. We have been spending some time developing a packable waxed jacket that we are calling our Wayfaring Jacket.

It's made from a Martexin 8.25 ounce waxed shelter tent canvas. The fit is tailored but has a bit of room to layer under.

It's in the Workshop for the next couple of weeks for $168 and will go up to $215 when the crowdfund campaign is over.

It's available in both an Ash and a Brush Brown.

We hope you guys dig it as much as we do!

Take good care,
The Fellas @ TS

Last edited:

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may have to snag that brown one. The pic with the popped collar looks awesome.

Is it me, or are the buttons off-center?

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Either last year or the year before you gave a list of slotted projects in your pipeline. Anyway we can get this list? Might change how I alocate purchases between you guys and other brands. You always get the first nod but I recently bought another waxed jacket and may have held off if I knew you had plans for one

stmaier

Reaction score

Either last year or the year before you gave a list of slotted projects in your pipeline. Anyway we can get this list? Might change how I alocate purchases between you guys and other brands. You always get the first nod but I recently bought another waxed jacket and may have held off if I knew you had plans for one

Second this...seeing a roadmap of things to come will help keep from buying from other labels....

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not looking for pics or anything just a list of the project names and the category they would fit under ie shirting outerwear accessories

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
Hey Stylish Fellas,

I've been lurking on here for a while and all of you know your stuff! 95% of my style knowledge I've found while lurking so thanks for that.

My names Michael--> I'm a grad student in a marketing program and also good friends with Michael Maher (or big M), one of the founders of Taylor Stitch.

My final project is a culmination of everything I've learned and I got to pick the client so of course, I asked Mike if he wouldn't mind if I picked his brand and he gave me the A-okay.

I'm trying to reach out to whoever will talk to me for a quick chat about Taylor Stitch, what the brand stands for in your eyes, what we could do better, and possibly some other things to help me piece together my project.

Let me know if that's cool and I hope to chat with some of you soon. Promise I wouldn't be a pain ********** and like OmniscientCause wanted to see a list, I hope to push through many of these ideas with the TS fellas.

Keep on rockin'
-lil M

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads