• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

orionz06

Reaction score
Just had a similar experience with a Utility Shirt that fit completely differently in one fabric from another I already had then the exchange took weeks.
I made my purchase on 10/20. I did sit on the return for a week as I needed to make it to a UPS drop off that would fit the box. I was told I'd have tracking within 24 hours yesterday and that's come and gone though they're likely still working at the time of this post. I'm not holding my breath on them being here before December.

Turey22

Reaction score
I've been wearing their camp pants and chore pants for hiking/camping and yard work and I can't say I've noticed any stretch at all.

Would you recommend them for an everyday pant? or they look to much like work pants?

SnakeDoctor

Reaction score
Would you recommend them for an everyday pant? or they look to much like work pants?

Camp pant sure, chore pant definitely looks too much like work pants for me to wear around because of the double knee.

star656

Reaction score
How much ink bleed is expected onto a white shirt with the Long Haul jacket in 110 year colorway? Will it stop or at least be minimized after some wears? I like the look of a nice oxford with the denim but don't want to permanently stain my shirts.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cyber Monday has arrived. For today only, everything on our site is 30% off, and you get $30 off your next purchase. To sweeten the deal a little more, we even released two limited edition jackets in collaboration with Golden Bear. Sizes will run out, so get ‘em while they last.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really hope you guys do another version of that Golden Bear bomber at some point. I can't afford to buy it right now, but it's def one of my favorite pieces you've released in awhile.

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So it looks like the code doesn't apply to the jackets.

orionz06

Reaction score
I made my purchase on 10/20. I did sit on the return for a week as I needed to make it to a UPS drop off that would fit the box. I was told I'd have tracking within 24 hours yesterday and that's come and gone though they're likely still working at the time of this post. I'm not holding my breath on them being here before December.
Was told items would ship within 24 hours on 11/21. Was told on 11/23 that all necessary adjustments were made to see to it that the order shipped. On 11/27 I got a notification from FedEx, only because I signed up for them, to tell me that I will see my items on 12/1.

Crossing my fingers that both pairs of pants are the same size and that size is reflective of what the current trend seems to be. I'd hate to have to wait another month to swap things out.

SouthNarc

Reaction score
You know what I'd like to see Taylor Stitch do? Lighter weight fabrics for those of us that live in tropical climes. I just counted 34 Taylor Stitch shirts in my closet and there may be four of them that are in fabrics less than 6 ounces. I love the fit and I'm dedicated to the brand but I sure would like to see some lighter weight Jacks and Californias for those of us that live in New Orleans, Biloxi, Houston, Charleston, Tampa, etc.

SnakeDoctor

Reaction score
You know what I'd like to see Taylor Stitch do? Lighter weight fabrics for those of us that live in tropical climes. I just counted 34 Taylor Stitch shirts in my closet and there may be four of them that are in fabrics less than 6 ounces. I love the fit and I'm dedicated to the brand but I sure would like to see some lighter weight Jacks and Californias for those of us that live in New Orleans, Biloxi, Houston, Charleston, Tampa, etc.

You have 34 shirts from them? Holy crap.

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be all about a lightweight material. Linen blend perhaps?

SnakeDoctor

Reaction score
Would be nice if @taylorstitch used this thread to interact with their customers and address their suggestions and concerns instead of just trying to sell us more stuff and advertise more sales... For example, I backed their crowd-funded Rover in herringbone wool back in July when the estimated delivery date was October. They pushed the date back to 11/6-11/26 without saying anything, and now that date has come and gone with no communication from the company. I realize those dates were estimates but it would be nice for them to take some initiative on communicating updates when their Workshop products don't make their delivery windows.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads