• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

star656

Reaction score
Received my long haul jacket in 68 selvage today. The jacket fits great, but will it stretch at the chest at all? I know the fit should be snug but just curious if it will give a little? I can still button to my chest (not that I expect to do that often) but it is quite snug and obviously I'm not going to be doing pullups in the jacket.

The rest of the jacket fits great. I am assuming this is sanforized denim that is raw?

star656

Reaction score
Has anyone that ordered on Cyber Monday received a shipping notification?
I ordered black friday and received shipping notifications late last week and today for separate orders.

Turey22

Reaction score
I ordered black friday and received shipping notifications late last week and today for separate orders.

My order just appeared in my mailbox today. I didn't receive any sort of notification.

th3buhbuh

Reaction score
Has anyone that ordered on Cyber Monday received a shipping notification?

I got two notices - one from Black Friday and one from Cyber Monday. Both emails were yesterday. First notices I've gotten in a looong time excluding notices I just got for things that shipped/arrived months ago.

th3buhbuh

Reaction score
Also to @taylorstitch

the NEW submariner jacket is NOT the same as the first production I bought last winter.

My jacket says 100% merino wool and made in California with more of a steel navy-ish hue to it.

Am I right or am I wrong?

I know they messed up the Maritime Shirt Jacket's description since both the material content and country of origin changed from when they first posted them (only the one was wrong, but they corrected it quickly). I'd imagine the currently in production model is correctly listed as 70-30 wool-linen (whatever the % is) Made In China.

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@taylorstitch - any chance you can do another coupon for the community? Now that I’ve dialed in my fit, thinking about a few more pieces.

tko

Reaction score
Anyone with the Moto Jacket in here.... What zippers do you have?

They're supposed to be "YKK two-way antique brass", but mine say "ECW". No idea what "ECW" zippers are. Attached image.

Opened a ticket over a week ago but no response yet. Wondering what everyone else thinks.

IMG_20171209_192020.jpg

Edit-- Got a response: "I hope all is well! There was a mistake made when the zippers were ordered, unfortunately. We’ll make the change to the website shortly.

I do apologize for this, if you have further questions please let me know."

:eh:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads