• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PapaRubbery

Reaction score
A tad over 6'2", 188lbs. That's a 40R, my regular size. I would've preferred a 40L, but the sleeves are way too long.

Thanks broskis. I'm 5'7" nfi what weight, probably 75kg, and I take a 38S. Always appreciate another data point ;)

the jackets are very similar in key fit points to havana. the pants are similar to sienna... if anything, it might be a *smidgen* smaller in diameter in thigh and seat. would need to sit down and lay one atop the other to be sure.

Awesome, cheers for the info. Looks like the Jort will be a good buy then!

Andolin

Reaction score
I'm worried about the fit of my suit jacket. I got fitted in one of the Suitsupply shops by one of their salesmen and then ordered the model online, but the salesman was quite poor and I'm unsure of the fit now…especially sleeve length. Can someone give their opinion? The shirt sleeve I'm wearing is definitely too long, but due to a series of unfortunate events, I'm only left with a handful of shirts…

Sorry about the picture quality

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm worried about the fit of my suit jacket. I got fitted in one of the Suitsupply shops by one of their salesmen and then ordered the model online, but the salesman was quite poor and I'm unsure of the fit now…especially sleeve length. Can someone give their opinion? The shirt sleeve I'm wearing is definitely too long, but due to a series of unfortunate events, I'm only left with a handful of shirts… Sorry about the picture quality
Looks great. Just hem the pants.

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This tie in real life, with navy Napoli suit. It says it is silk on the description, but there is a texture to it sort of like linen. I think it is a nice spring/summer color.

Last edited:

NeedStyleHelp

Reaction score
Considering trying a MTM odd jacket under the Suit Up program. It looks like costs start at $459 and unless you pick a fabric with a premium that seems like very reasonable up charge to be able pick the details you want. Not even sure I would have to worry much about them nailing the fit. The Havana works well for me, so I was thinking to have them mimic it with a few changes then have it made in the fabric I want with details like 3rl2 and slightly wider lapels.

And it would then be fully canvassed instead of half. I've thought about this, too, since the Havana fits me pretty perfectly OTR

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I'm waiting for the Toronto store to offer it. Hard part is trying to pick a fabric! So many to choose from.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads