• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Substanceoverstyle

Reaction score
EU Outlet caught me off-guard, the past years it always opened Monday/Tuesday. There is actually a surprising amount of suits and jackets, but then there are almost no ties and just a few shirts, which is is kinda in reverse of what was the case the last few outlets. Maybe they are going to add more stock tomorrow? Anyway still got 2 shirts, among which was a Jort Thomas Mason one for 50€...which is incredible value price-wise. I also saw a full cashmere knitwear for 30€ and a Jort Full Canvas suit for 300€. Nice to see the Suitsupply outlet can still provide unbeatable value for money.

Kimistry

Reaction score
I just checked what they have in the EU outlet and can already tell that it's basically what wasn't sold in the US outlet. This makes sense since they are shipping their stuff from EU. They're just trying to maximize the sale value by selling to the US first since the price point is higher and then trying to clear out inventory through sales to the EU.

Substanceoverstyle

Reaction score
I just checked what they have in the EU outlet and can already tell that it's basically what wasn't sold in the US outlet. This makes sense since they are shipping their stuff from EU. They're just trying to maximize the sale value by selling to the US first since the price point is higher and then trying to clear out inventory through sales to the EU.

Yeah, that actually makes the most sense, good to note.

TheSupplier

Reaction score
All of the items didn’t ship from EU.

the blue DB madisons shipped from NJ. I paid attention to this since I was wondering if they were withholding some stock in the NL warehouse. I had been looking for the entire Sku for quite sometime.

i think the stock was split between US and EU.

kadidal

Reaction score
Plus the US outlet prices are basically normal EU prices (give or take 10-20%) on most of the stuff that's somewhat of a recent season. I saw the US outlet even had Jort pieces from this FW 19/20. Feels like the US outlet is becoming something of a regular sale end-of-season, while the EU sticks to year long lower general pricing without a sale at the end.

Plus you have to put up with good public transportation, free higher education, and elected officials who can speak in complete paragraphs. (In contrast, someone literally lit up a crack pipe on the end of my subway car four weeks ago.) Sucks to be you, Europe!

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plus you have to put up with good public transportation, free higher education, and elected officials who can speak in complete paragraphs. (In contrast, someone literally lit up a crack pipe on the end of my subway car four weeks ago.) Sucks to be you, Europe!

lighting up crack in public transportation happens in Europe too ;-)

Kimistry

Reaction score
All of the items didn’t ship from EU.

the blue DB madisons shipped from NJ. I paid attention to this since I was wondering if they were withholding some stock in the NL warehouse. I had been looking for the entire Sku for quite sometime.

i think the stock was split between US and EU.

I see. But then my hypothesis still makes sense since that means that EU folks might get shipments from the US as well. From my review of what was left at the end of the US outlet and what is available at the start of the EU outlet, it seems like that’s what happened.

jamie411

Reaction score

My thoughts exactly. I was excited to go in there but then disappointed that it was the same dregs that were available in the US outlet yesterday...

Business-wise it makes sense, but it does suck for the EU consumer.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok here what should be a stupid question....

Do outlet sale items include returns that have been altered? I received a suit that has very obviously been worn, to include pants hemmed....

hotelmotel

Reaction score
Might need to sell these if anybody is interested. I think I’ve become a 40L with SuSu... no longer 38L.

Attachments

• 949602C4-F660-4400-B3D6-3E322F20EF5A.jpeg
    949602C4-F660-4400-B3D6-3E322F20EF5A.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 183
  • C3684F77-D653-4D94-AED4-48FF7582E720.jpeg
    C3684F77-D653-4D94-AED4-48FF7582E720.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 217

TheSupplier

Reaction score

Do outlet sale items include returns that have been altered? I received a suit that has very obviously been worn, to include pants hemmed....

That happens sometimes with outlet merch. Just tell customer service you got a used suit and they’ll fix you up with a gift card. Probably out of stock and can’t get you a new item though.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That happens sometimes with outlet merch. Just tell customer service you got a used suit and they’ll fix you up with a gift card. Probably out of stock and can’t get you a new item though.

That's what I was kinda thinking. Bummer. Really like the suit otherwise.

patelsd

Reaction score

I thought it was just me! I bought a coat that has obviously been worn and smoked in

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads