• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used a VPN to access the German version of the site... God dang so much good stuff. Above all else... I found this.

1693416124984.png

I'd be eternally grateful for anyone who could proxy this to the US for me. Haha.

RFX35

Reaction score
Picked up the Mid Grey Washington 3-Piece from Suit Review last week. Can’t wait to take it to my local-ish SuitSupply to get tailored and pick up the other two suits I had altered there :cool:

I actually picked those two up from LuxeSwap 1.5-2 years ago but haven’t had the need to get them tailored until now. Fortunately they still fit :laugh:

Davakint

Reaction score
I used a VPN to access the German version of the site... God dang so much good stuff. Above all else... I found this.

View attachment 2016433

I'd be eternally grateful for anyone who could proxy this to the US for me. Haha.
Can be done if you trust a random stranger on a forum. Forward packages on a regular basis for friends, wouldn't mind helping you out.

jko

Reaction score
Interestingly, a lot of the stuff on Otrium is quite old, from 2015 or so or even older. They've been storing these for a long time.

Also all items in my favorites have gone up 10-20 % in price, some even 30 %, from a couple of weeks ago. I guess that 25 % discount comes in handy.

St1X

Reaction score
I bought the boiler suit in the store around two years ago. And it wasn't nice at all. The fabric doesn't have a nice hand and it's not going to be comfortable to pee in it. It's really a gimmick. Returned it immediately

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought the boiler suit in the store around two years ago. And it wasn't nice at all. The fabric doesn't have a nice hand and it's not going to be comfortable to pee in it. It's really a gimmick. Returned it immediately

Yeah, I do realize that it is cotton/poly. It won’t feel great, but at the same time, I can just chuck it into the washing machine. It isn’t like the brown tweed or blue striped ones that are definitely more dress-wear. I really just want it for work and as a benchmark for a potential future custom boiler suit in an actual suiting fabric.

St1X

Reaction score
Suitsupply introduced new Polo cut that finally isn't skinny! At least in the photo it looks like it has a proper cut, because I have to go up two sizes in their outerwear to get a proper fit through the body.

alfredt

Reaction score
Suitsupply introduced new Polo cut that finally isn't skinny! At least in the photo it looks like it has a proper cut, because I have to go up two sizes in their outerwear to get a proper fit through the body.
This looks good! I've asked customer support for the fabric weight. Hope it's heavy enough for winter.

sxah

Reaction score
Interestingly, a lot of the stuff on Otrium is quite old, from 2015 or so or even older. They've been storing these for a long time.
I have ordered a bunch of items now and the manufacturing dates on the labels range from 2016 to 2022 with the majority from 2019.

The price tags are also from all over the place. Euros, GBP, USD, CAD, HK.

Seems like they have collected all the leftovers from all around the world and dumped them into Otrium.

sargeinaz

Reaction score
I’m thinking of getting a MTM pair of VBC dark grey traveller wool trousers from SuSu. I had to return a Berg and Berg pair which didn’t fit and I bought them for 190 plus I would’ve had to at minimum hem and cuff them for another like $30. Anglo Italian has a shorter rise and is like 270ish. Cavour is more. Natalino is good, but sold out. Plus the cost of expensive returns if they don’t fit.

Suit Supply charges $250 for them with alterations and can be returned if they don’t work out. Plus I can raise the front and back rise among other changes (I think I want a single reverse pleat with belt loops). It seems worth it IMO. Spier off the rack ones are like 160 or 170, but sell out in 3 seconds anyways and with SuSu I can choose more details. Anyone had any issues with MTO trousers recently? They seem to be a good option if they have a fabric you like.

Last edited:

St1X

Reaction score
I’m thinking of getting a MTM pair of VBC dark grey traveller wool trousers from SuSu. I had to return a Berg and Berg pair which didn’t fit and I bought them for 190 plus I would’ve had to at minimum hem and cuff them for another like $30. Anglo Italian has a shorter rise and is like 270ish. Cavour is more. Natalino is good, but sold out. Plus the cost of expensive returns if they don’t fit.

Suit Supply charges $250 for them with alterations and can be returned if they don’t work out. Plus I can raise the front and back rise among other changes (I think I want a single reverse pleat with belt loops). It seems worth it IMO. Spier off the rack ones are like 160 or 170, but sell out in 3 seconds anyways and with SuSu I can choose more details. Anyone had any issues with MTO trousers recently? They seem to be a good option if they have a fabric you like.
If you live close to the store, you can get almost any fabric from most reputable mills - they have dozens of fabric catalogs that aren't available online. They call them a non house fabric and lead time with them will be +1 week

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchaslimprix