• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Milten

Reaction score
Does someone know how Saint Crispin’s classic last 8 uk, or 8,5 uk compare to TLB Goya/Picasso 8 uk, or 8,5 uk?

papado

Reaction score
Does someone know how Saint Crispin’s classic last 8 uk, or 8,5 uk compare to TLB Goya/Picasso 8 uk, or 8,5 uk?

I wear same size in StC Classic last and TLB Goya (10UK for both). Any specific questions? I've found that for my 1 pair of TLB they are a very soft suede and the shoe is nice and light, however the StC construction is a little more stiff and fitted, however I prefer that.

Crispyj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking at a pair of mod 507 chukkas in UK9.5 F width. How's the width? Would UK9.5 be too big for me?

I wear Alden Barrie US9.5.
Vass F last 43 is a tad narrow and smidge short.
JL7000 UK9.25 fits pretty well.

willyto

Reaction score
Looking at a pair of mod 507 chukkas in UK9.5 F width. How's the width? Would UK9.5 be too big for me?

I wear Alden Barrie US9.5.
Vass F last 43 is a tad narrow and smidge short.
JL7000 UK9.25 fits pretty well.
I have very little experience with Saint Crispin's but I wear 41,5 and 42 on most Vass shoes but haven't tried F(42 fits a bit large on 3366 and Peter, I wear 41,5 in P2 but bit snug in widht) and the Saint Crispin's 8F on a pair of Suede split toe derbies I just got size quite big, in fact I will resell them for that reason.

It says 633 Jan Calf marraca GE8 and 23119 on the tongue and 8F in the sole for what is worth.

I also have a pair in size 7F (sole stamped) that says on the tongue 522 CRU 603 GE8 and 7 F 1/2 10932 and this pair isa bit short and narrow in the toes.

I guess I'm in between so should try 7,5F.

Just my 2 cents but I'm sure I probably confused you a bit more.

Milten

Reaction score
I wear same size in StC Classic last and TLB Goya (10UK for both). Any specific questions? I've found that for my 1 pair of TLB they are a very soft suede and the shoe is nice and light, however the StC construction is a little more stiff and fitted, however I prefer that.
For me Goya is not too tight in any place and holds my feet really well, although I feel like the height of the toe box could be slightly larger. Is classic last significantly wider, or slimmer than Goya?

bootyboy

Reaction score
Listed a pair of StC's on BST. Worn once - comes with box bags and trees. Size 8F

Crispin w. TreesBrown Suede Captoe - Model 645 Worn once8F$900Box, Bags, Lasted Trees; Skoak Makeup

Attachments

• 1650218700860.jpeg
    1650218700860.jpeg
    295.6 KB · Views: 165

papado

Reaction score
For me Goya is not too tight in any place and holds my feet really well, although I feel like the height of the toe box could be slightly larger. Is classic last significantly wider, or slimmer than Goya?

I would say they are fairly similar and I don't think the toe box is any higher on the classic last, and if it is it would only be marginally so.

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
SC increased the prices all products with the updated layout of their website. Glad I commited a pair of boots earlier this year but sad I have the other two on my future list need to be re-considered.

ryanluo23

Reaction score
SC increased the prices all products with the updated layout of their website. Glad I commited a pair of boots earlier this year but sad I have the other two on my future list need to be re-considered.

i think depending on where you are some of the prices are incl of VAT. still missing a few things like model 621 still not available nor is the VIN/Shrunken leather options via the self serve check out

anyone know the what the JR from the 620JR mean? or the diff between the 620 vs 620jr?

Last edited:

wheresdremote

Reaction score
Is anyone else a bit underwhelmed/disappointed by St. Crispin's new website? After all the fuss (and the April 1st false start), the website looks ... exactly the same. I know St. Crispin's email announcement said the new website has an improved customer interface, but from this user's end it didn't improve my two main complaints. First, there aren't enough shoes pictured on each page, so you have to keep scrolling and clicking to the next page. And second, the photos are still a bit too Photoshopped for my taste. (I'd prefer more "live" photos of the shoes in the workshop, which some of the shoes have.) That said, I think I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger on another pair! Such is life ...

Last edited:

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
i think depending on where you are some of the prices are incl of VAT. still missing a few things like model 621 still not available nor is the VIN/Shrunken leather options via the self serve check out

anyone know the what the JR from the 620JR mean? or the diff between the 620 vs 620jr?
I was biased by the shoes on my list. One is Chelsea boots with partial croc leather. That price went up by euro 500. It seems they have some consistent logic on the price increment, I.e. the price of split toe derby with croc apron also went up.

Ziqianzhu

Reaction score
Is anyone else a bit underwhelmed/disappointed by St. Crispin's new website? After all the fuss (and the April 1st false start), the website looks ... exactly the same. I know St. Crispin's email announcement said the new website has an improved customer interface, but from this user's end it didn't improve my two main complaints. First, there aren't enough shoes pictured on each page, so you have to keep scrolling and clicking to the next page. And second, the photos are still a bit too Photoshopped for my taste. (I'd prefer more "live" photos of the shoes in the workshop, which some of the shoes have.) That said, I think I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger on another pair! Such is life ...
I didn’t get the updates either. At least I was expecting they would have better presentation of shoes and new process of MTO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads