• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

medtech_expat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I figured that St. Crispin's deserves its own thread, particularly given the recent announcement of LeatherSoul as the exclusive retail partner in the US. I'll start....

Last edited by a moderator:

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Medtech does St. Crispin's offer bespoke? Love the shoes. Is there a particular name for the laces?

Fred49

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I figured that St. Crispin's deserves its own p0rn thread, particularly given the recent announcement of LeatherSoul as the exclusive retail partner in the US. I'll start....

I understand the why of the metal tap in the front of the shoe. But how do you walk without slippng? I always push off on the toe of my shoe. Could someone tell me if this is an issue or something that looks like an issue but isnt.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wonderful idea. cheers

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is like a 27 page thread dedicated to St. Crispins pr0n. I looked through it and lamented being a student.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The ones above are awesome as are medtech's first pair

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I understand the why of the metal tap in the front of the shoe. But how do you walk without slippng? I always push off on the toe of my shoe. Could someone tell me if this is an issue or something that looks like an issue but isnt.

everyone pushes more or less. i can tell you something. when i don't have taps, it's visible after one wearing. with the taps, i never heard a click, unless i do it on purpose.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.