• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can't believe there are no takers on my small Ratio. Spam city, over here.

If it were a medium it would be different story.

Does anyone have experience with the LIMBO POINTELLE KNIT WOOL CARDIGAN?

I am looking for a few new cardigans but I dont want to spend more than$300-$350 each.

Anyone know of where I can find a solid purple and solid red wool or wool blend cardigan?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ no kidding. great price for a great fundamental. way too small for me.

That Unionmade sale put some awesome pieces at more affordable prices. That crewneck should be a slam dunk for someone!

Axelman 17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maroon Stark courtesy of another SF-er, definitely liking it. For reference, it is size medium and I am 6'1 and 180lbs.

IMG_1228.jpg

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If it were a medium it would be different story.
Does anyone have experience with the LIMBO POINTELLE KNIT WOOL CARDIGAN?
I am looking for a few new cardigans but I dont want to spend more than$300-$350 each.
Anyone know of where I can find a solid purple and solid red wool or wool blend cardigan?

I have the limbo cardigan in navy blue. It's very long, both in the body and the sleeves, but very slim to boot. If you're an S in the Stark or Naval, like I am, you'll probably want a M in the Limbo cardigan. It's very soft, though, and very sleek.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Maroon Stark courtesy of another SF-er, definitely liking it. For reference, it is size medium and I am 6'1 and 180lbs.
IMG_1228.jpg

Sharp, friend. Wish I had seen that posting.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have the limbo cardigan in navy blue. It's very long, both in the body and the sleeves, but very slim to boot. If you're an S in the Stark or Naval, like I am, you'll probably want a M in the Limbo cardigan. It's very soft, though, and very sleek.

How thick is it and are the holes that noticable?
I am a medium in the stark, 6'00 180. currently a 41 chest but working up to a 43-44. 34 waist.
Does it look like a plain solid color cardigan, or does it have character?

I am also thinking of getting the MODULO RIBBED WOOL CARDIGAN, thoughts? (color would be a light blue)

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I wish I have longer body to wear a medium. Small is way too tight for me. but medium is just too long.

Axelman, Stark was designed for your kind of people. Look good.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wish I have longer body to wear a medium. Small is way too tight for me. but medium is just too long.
Axelman, Stark was designed for your kind of people. Look good.

I am just throwing this out there so do not crucify me,

Could a tailor make any adjustments?

Before I had a tailor I gave away abotu 30 sweaters, cashmere and wool mostly, and I regret it to this day. Expensive crap too.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am just throwing this out there so do not crucify me,
Could a tailor make any adjustments?
Before I had a tailor I gave away abotu 30 sweaters, cashmere and wool mostly, and I regret it to this day. Expensive crap too.

It's extremely difficult to tailor knitwear, esp these chunky ones. Maybe not impossible, but I've yet to hear of it happening well. I've seen some success w/ turning a set-in sleeve (vs raglan) sweater into a vest, but even that's a dice roll.

fogg

Reaction score
there's a pretty good chance that cardigan isn't in stock, but it's worth a try. Reborn has no actual web commerce - clicking buy just starts an email that you send them saying you want it.

i tried this last week for a pair of common projects on sale on their site and they responded saying they had none left even though the site said they had 3 sizes in stock

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Picked this up a while ago, got a chance to upload this pic. I haven't seen any retailers have this colorway except NS. SNS "Limbo" Sorry for crappy lighting :foo:

If anyone sees this available in a medium anywhere, please let me know. :)

gearhead

Reaction score

there's a pretty good chance that cardigan isn't in stock, but it's worth a try. Reborn has no actual web commerce - clicking buy just starts an email that you send them saying you want it.
i tried this last week for a pair of common projects on sale on their site and they responded saying they had none left even though the site said they had 3 sizes in stock

yea, their web service ordering is lacking; i find calling them to be much better. Last year, i called them, spoke to a salesperson, who put me on hold for a few seconds to check stock, confirmed, and took down my credit card info and that was that, got my item in due time. Hopefully its still available for ppl looking to score that piece, because its in a really great colour, prior to these, i only found them in black, clay, and olde blue, which was the one i settled on.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking about buying this, thoughts? I am looking for 4 new cardigans; gray, blue, red, purple and black.

Does it have character?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads