Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Site Topics - Part II

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, Feb 4, 2010.

1. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

I don't find that thread that despicable so far. But posting the photo in DT is over-the-top in my opinion, whether the account is legit or not.

Etienne, a married man visiting the rate chicks thread? Shame on you. [​IMG]

Don't worry though, I'm backlogged with the ratings and by the time I get to her she will be long gone.

2. Etienne

Etienne Senior member

Etienne, a married man visiting the rate chicks thread? Shame on you. [​IMG]
    Tsk, tsk. What is it with people who seem not to remember my fascinating personal life story? First it was holymadness who thought I was still at school and now it's you thinking I am married?

3. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

I don't find that thread that despicable so far. But posting the photo in DT is over-the-top in my opinion, whether the account is legit or not.

Linking to "guess her muff" is so weak and pathetic I don't even know what to say.

Metro, you're probably right. [​IMG]

4. Etienne

Etienne Senior member

Linking to "guess her muff" is so weak and pathetic I don't even know what to say.
    Wow I had somehow missed that. [​IMG]

5. lefty

lefty Senior member

+1. Dickhead move.

lefty

6. Matt

Matt [email protected]

it's gone. people are dicks.

7. Etienne

Etienne Senior member

it's gone.
    Don't forget to remove this.

8. milosh

milosh Senior member

I posted the pic into the chick rating thread.

I apologize.

9. Etienne

Etienne Senior member

I posted the pic into the chick rating thread.
    IMO, you should have waited until it is proved that the account is fake. Until then, we should act under the assumption that it is legit. Good of you to apologize, though.

10. milosh

milosh Senior member

11. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

Increasingly douchey and homophobic trolling, and not much contribution that I could see.

He's back, and not exactly hiding (vince.rich), and trolling again. Can't say it's homophobic, as I only saw one post, and it was entirely unoffensive, but it was not even remotely amusing.

12. Matt

Matt [email protected]

squirreled the miscarriage thread because 1. he spelled celebrate wrong, proving that he is a moron and 2. that's just fucked up. Really.

Lately I have really been wondering what is wrong with people here. I seriously don't get it. If the OP wants to call my friend Sharon, who miscarried a year ago, and cried for fucking months about it, and ask her if it is cause for celebration, then I will concede he has manned up, and he can have his thread back.

Are your offline balls that big? We've always said this place is a bar. Would you ask her across the table? Her big Texan husband Adam beside her?

Otherwise, really dude....is that what it's come to for you?

Dipshit.

13. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

He's back, and not exactly hiding (vince.rich), and trolling again. Can't say it's homophobic, as I only saw one post, and it was entirely unoffensive, but it was not even remotely amusing.

He really loves this place, much like you.

- B

14. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

squirreled the miscarriage thread because 1. he spelled celebrate wrong, proving that he is a moron and 2. that's just fucked up. Really.

Lately I have really been wondering what is wrong with people here. I seriously don't get it. If the OP wants to call my friend Sharon, who miscarried a year ago, and cried for fucking months about it, and ask her if it is cause for celebration, then I will concede he has manned up, and he can have his thread back.

Otherwise, really dude....?

Dipshit.

Morons are morons. Discriminating between f'd up and not f'd up things is not one of their core skills. As we can see on SF daily.

15. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Are your offline balls that big? We've always said this place is a bar. Would you ask her across the table? Her big Texan husband Adam beside her?

Otherwise, really dude....is that what it's come to for you?

Dipshit.

I also gave him a week off. On a personal note, we had a miscarriage about 1.5 years ago. Circumstances (we were on a road trip to a 90th birthday party and then my brother's wedding), made it that much worse.

If he said this to me across a bar. I would have first punched him in the mouth, and then regained my senses, and realize that hitting him with a whiskey decanter would risk less injury to my hand, and has a much better value/price ratio.

Yeah, there are lines that can be crossed, even in DT.