• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My apologies for the WTF gif. My own sensibilities are hard to offend, especially when concernig DT.

A warning would have been nice though, instead of just throwing me in the hole. It was a little traumatic lol.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
More of that 4:30-5:00pm EST lag.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thank you for banning Bull.

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
Thank you for banning Bull.

Originally Posted by Bartolo
Amen.

plain.gif

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Insensitive
I used to spend a lot of time around here in around 2005 though don't recall if I ever registered. I remember Shooman's health food (and urine) rants. Who could forget? He posted like that on various nutrition boards too. I got back into these clothes forums pretty recently. It took me a while to realize that Shooman over on FNB was the same guy. Wow. I've gone back into his older posts there and see very little mention of nutrition. I'd guess that FNB told him to tone it down. I'm really curious. What got Shooman banned here? Yeah, he's sort of nuts but it's all seemed harmless to me.
he shared his opinions of joos.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
puzzled.gif

Originally Posted by iammatt
Don't worry, the Vox appreciation thread, which I know is your favorite, still exists.

I came back here to edit that after reading the reason he was banned. Yes, I like Bull for the pics he posted but that was out of bounds. Guess I should fall back a bit.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
TGPlastic has been given a week in the hole for his post (now removed) from the meth docu thread. I PMed it to him with a note saying 'oh really'...he stuck by it, and now has a week to think about it.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
well if i post that, i may as well have just left it up.

I will say that it proposed inappropriate acts to a female member as motivators for drug use in that thread. Basically just the kind of stuff the C.O.P thread says the board is generally better off without.

The board is now without it.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
well if i post that, i may as well have just left it up.

I will say that it proposed inappropriate acts to a female member as motivators for drug use in that thread. Basically just the kind of stuff the C.O.P thread says the board is generally better off without.

The board is now without it.

You're sexy when you're flexing those modmuscles, mate.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads