• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

echau

Reaction score

Does anyone have any photos or perhaps can provide a review on this pair of jeans? I can't find a pair right now since I am in Canada for work, but am contemplating ordering them online. I'm wondering how they feel after a few wears, if there is any good/back feedback on the finish. I've always had regular raw black so this is interesting to me. The wrinkling is also a concern as I wonder if they will gain or lose wrinkles/creases.
I have these. I've worn mine a few times and have enjoyed them so far. The denim feels a little lighter than the 100% cotton offerings, but the stretch makes them very comfortable. The light coat doesn't make it stiff or anything, and there is a sheen to the denim, I would say the only issue is if you are around pets because hair does stick to the jeans, but that can be solved with a lint roller.

Enigma1

Reaction score
Do they loosen up after a few wears (light costed black) and/or look loose fitting? I usually wear a 31 but may go down a size to a 30 in these like I did with my other 2 black raw I have so they stay skinny and it worked out great.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nightriders are my favorite SLP jeans.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If anyone has some pics on these that would be great

These do stretch a bit after wear. I have this exact pair in a size 30. Let me know if you are looking for that size. We can work something out. I need a smaller size.

Enigma1

Reaction score
Thanks brother, they look great! I imagine the wrinkles/creases devrease after a fear wears? I love the look but wouldn't mind some less wrinkling. I bet with black boots and a black shirt they look even more refined. Thanks to all who responded, much appreciated and solidified my decision to cop a pair.

Enigma1

Reaction score

These do stretch a bit after wear. I have this exact pair in a size 30. Let me know if you are looking for that size. We can work something out. I need a smaller size.

Are you a 30 in the black raw denim? I may jump down 2 prices. If you have some photos I'd be interested, thanks.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are you a 30 in the black raw denim? I may jump down 2 prices. If you have some photos I'd be interested, thanks.

I'm a 28 -29. I just realized I been getting the wrong size for many years. The waist always got big after initially fitting well. I didn't think I could size down until recently I just let a pair stretch even after the initial "pain".

epryor

Reaction score
That's what I was leaning towards because of the narrow shaft and large hardware. They are black. First pair of wyatts. I've been missing out

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 108 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads