• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saint Laurent Paris SL 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimModa

Reaction score
Saint Laurent Paris SL 06 - White/(Burgundy or red?)
  • Size: EU 40
    • In my opinion, these will fit like a US 8. The sizing is very similar to Common Projects Achilles, but with better quality sole and leather.
  • Retail Price:$400+
    • My Price: $180 shipped.
  • Condition: Used
    • Outsole: looks 98% brand new (as you can see in the pictures) I have cleaned these up well.
      • Please note the sole is supposed to be "yellowed"
    • Laces: are dirty in the pictures but they will be cleaned before I send them out. The plastic lace tips/aglets are warped and about to break. For some that may or may not be an issue. But for those that want new laces, it is easily replaceable for $3. However, with care, you could wear them without actually replacing for a long time.
    • Insole: The original insole is included. I haven't cleaned that part but If you want I can get it cleaned too.
    • Upper: Very nice leather. Practically the only giveaway that these are used because of wear and tear. Leather has worn in nicely and has developed creases on the toe box and some on the sides. There may be baby creases on the heels. I don't really see any scuffs. The gold foil Saint Laurent logo on one of the shoe tongues is slightly faded. Definitely, a lot of use left in these.
    • Box: Saint Laurent Box included. I would say original box but I am not sure if this the exact box for the shoes since it says white/grape. The red on the back of the shoes is darker and more towards a burgundy, I have seen red heels but never seen burgundy heels anywhere. It appears these were a sample from Hedi Slimane's era. (I had purchased these second hand for much higher)
    • Reason for sale: These are not worn in my wardrobe as much as I used to, want to use the money for other pieces.
Not really interested in trades. Also wanted to give you guys a good price off the bat so we do not have to go back and forth in negotiations only to waste both of our times.
Feel free to ask me questions or have a discussion about the listing
Thank you!

Attachments

• DSC0811023.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 46
  • DSC0811124.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 36
  • DSC0811629.jpg
    9.1 MB · Views: 97
  • DSC0811730.jpg
    9.1 MB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads