• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

S|s 2011 Runway Thread

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Corneliani puts out another collection for people who have job titles like "Baron" and winter in the Maldives. The reality is that the clothes will ultimately be bought by people who shop at Nordstrom and go on Princess Cruises.
I thought the suiting shown was great and is how wide lapels should be done (ralph lauren's designers should take some notes). Agree on everything else.

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Burberry looks great, but I thought I was looking at an autumn winter collection for a moment. Lots of long coats I wouldn't wear in spring, let alone summer.

I think I like Trussardi best so far, but I'm weird like that.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did not like BV. very very slouchy fits. I know it is s/s but still. lots of exaggerated pagoda shoulder (not shown in this pic). must just not be my thing.

00210mk.jpg

00330m.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Anyone have runway shots of lobster claw buckles?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that feels like Burberry is the same every season?

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
John Varvatos puts out another wearable, dull collection. Surprise, surprise.
Of course, if anyone could put together any one of those looks on WAYWT, they would be crowned baller-in-chief for the decade. I'll buy some basics on deep, deep, discount.

i swear I plan to kidnap his stylist every season. Hope the USA line for spring is better because for fall it looks crap and I normally love Star USA more than collection.

Burberry Prorsum collection is strong, great looking leathers and trenches, but the review on GQ.com makes no sense.
the bags were "nom nom nom". A few coats were hits but the fall/winter was too good for me (that long purple coat). Overall I haven't really liked a spring/summer from burberry since 08

Calvin Klein is channeling Ziggy Stardust.
the cropped tops don't even look bad when something is worn under them. Also still love the techno suits.

And yes, it's been confirmed. Raf at Jil Sander is now one upping the J+ collection by collaborating with American Apparel
that multicolored tattoo shirt is so my type of game.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
did not like BV. very very slouchy fits. I know it is s/s but still. lots of exaggerated pagoda shoulder (not shown in this pic). must just not be my thing.
Agreed, was not a fan. Also, what the ****, Prada?
00120m.jpg

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is exceptionally bad. Looks like a chambray workwear smock/skirt thingy. I think that there is an old woman at one of the local Norwegian bakeries who wears that every day.
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
Agreed, was not a fan. Also, what the ****, Prada?
00120m.jpg

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Try telling that to the Devil--who wears prada.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I don't have the balls to be a baller like that. I could rival the ugly hairy legs though. & socks w/ sandals, & tevas no less... what is up with that? Let me just go put on my patent leather black oxfords, my black socks, and my short shorts. Oh, and I'll tuck in my tee shirt and wear a belt too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads