• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

artishard116

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I got my charcoal casper bomber in. 48 fits great everywhere except the sleeves might be a tad short. I just ordered a 50, so I will likely send the 48 back unless someone has been looking for one and wants to take it from me.

This really bugs me. Tried a 48 and shoulders/sleeves were perfect and the body was huge/long. Tempted to grab a 46 but I"m sure I'll have issues with short sleeves.

arnoldpettibone

Reaction score
This really bugs me. Tried a 48 and shoulders/sleeves were perfect and the body was huge/long. Tempted to grab a 46 but I"m sure I'll have issues with short sleeves.

I sized down to a 46 and the sleeves are probably the shortest I have seen to date for a geller bomber. i have short arms so works fine for me but can imagine issues for normal/longer arms

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
raf winning really? so *s licking. after one show. does anyone know how this voting works

Yeah I have to agree with this.
I love Raf and did really like the CK collection, but the last two Geller shows have had some of my absolute favorite things ever.
I don't think the fact that it Rafs first season presenting at NYFWM should matter much. The award was for the year and he presented thagbyear so he should have as much chance as everybody else. But based purely on what went down the run way I would have picked Geller and Coppens ahead of him.
I'd be curious how the voting works as well but have a feeling it's just an internal thing they decide themselves with no real voting procedure.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is anybody looking for a black Raphael belt?
I bought one last season but have only worn it twice, I think I'm too tall for it. The tail barely hangs below my shirt hem so it's kind of pointless for me.

keanswon

Reaction score
Is anybody looking for a black Raphael belt?
I bought one last season but have only worn it twice, I think I'm too tall for it. The tail barely hangs below my shirt hem so it's kind of pointless for me.

I have it in "warm grey" but might be interested in the black. Contrary to you it hangs so low on me I have to double loop it lol

ghel

Reaction score
I know some people here are probably looking for it, given how quickly it sold out on NMWA. Drama Club has type 3 5-year fade denim on sale for $179.

ghel

Reaction score
ne-sense just got the Undone Jacket in stock, matches the Undone Blixa Pants aesthetic.
BJ2I4308_1024x1024.jpg BJ2I4314_1024x1024.jpg BJ2I4358_1024x1024.jpg BJ2I4362_1024x1024.jpg

ghel

Reaction score
I tried on the Black Long Sleeve Shirt and the fit / drape is beautiful. I just couldn't pull it off, however, the arms were too billowy on me -- which, I think is the intended look, but it wasn't for me.

ssense has it for $107 right now, FYI.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Casper shirt? You mean the collarless long shirt in the same floral cupro?
If so yes I have it and it's ******* amazing, pretty sure I posted a fit a while ago in this thread,

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah I took my usual 52, it fits oversized but well. If you prefer a "normal" fit I think you'd be fine sizing down, it might even still be a little loose.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics