• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So wtf is up with Barneys? I know some of their stores stopped carrying Geller but I didn't think the NYC stores or online were gonna quit. :(

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All I ever see on the Japanese stores is 44-48.

Re: Barneys. Yeah they had stuff last season and warehouse still has something's but nothing from this SS and I would think being based out of NY/NJ that they would have gotten their Geller stuff already. It's like I really like Geller and want to support but it's so rare to find my size that I can't even support him.

jwalterweather

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm guessing anything size 44 for RG is hard to find....

Proxying from Japan a good option. I think most stores in japan that carry geller go down to size 44.

Here are two. Mindtrive doesn't have its SS15 up yet (maybe isn't getting any) and anture has sold out of some stuff already (things drop earlier in japan).
http://shop.mindtrive.com/shopbrand/090/X/
https://www.anture.jp/GOODSLIST-9

You can use a proxy service like from japan, see @brad-t signature.

Last edited:

Francks

Reaction score
If someone can find me this I'm willing to pay extra $
smile.gif

Black conrad hat

http://totokaelo.com/robert-geller/conrad-hat/black/LJB0C5

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
questionsgems