• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'd wear a 52 in most Geller sweatshirts for a slightly loose fit and based on the measurements, I'd take a 48 TOPS for the two-toned sweatshirt.

Alright now I'm really worried, I did check measurements and a 46/48 weren't too different but hoepfully I can exchange if need be.

Don't be scurred

Won't be going to church anytime soon.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just want them to fit like they do on the models. Similar to the old Gypsy pants fit, not skinny but far from baggy. If not I'll just have to buy a pair of April 77 Joey faux leather ones.

kubrick555

Reaction score

I'd wear a 52 in most Geller sweatshirts for a slightly loose fit and based on the measurements, I'd take a 48 TOPS for the two-toned sweatshirt.

Man, I'm a 46 in most Geller and I'm pretty sure even the 44 would be huge...**** that oversized ****.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok fellas, there's good news and there's bad news.

Good news: I found a place that has the mesh tank in black. It's the branch of Behaviour NYC on 9th Ave and 21st St. They got the rest of their Geller stock in yesterday apparently and had a bunch of new stuff when I stopped in. They have size 46 and 48 (they may have others, but those were the sizes on the racks). They're $129 a piece. They also had this shirt (again in 46 and 48), which looks really good in person. It's $325 (just edited price in):

Bad news: They don't normally take phone orders (I asked about this and the SA said they only do it for preferred customers), they don't have e-commerce (at least not yet; the SA said they would be launching it in a few weeks), and they DO NOT accept returns. It's exchange and store credit only. If people are desperate, I can proxy a few (for a very small fee so it's worth my time), but I can't do too many. I know some of you guys have been looking all over though, so if you want I can help out.

Just an fyi on fit of the block T: it's really long. I think it looks a little longer than it does in the runway shot, though maybe that's because the runway model is really tall.

Last edited:

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, should've mentioned that. The block t is $325. (I know, kind of a lot. Doesn't feel like a cotton t, and I think the tag even lists it as a sweater, though it's paper thin)

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My lady friend was going through my closet last night and came across the laced overcoat from F/W '10. Semi-seriously said, "OK, you can toss that in the trash." Maybe I'll introduce her to shah.

bwahahahaha

Reaction score

My lady friend was going through my closet last night and came across the laced overcoat from F/W '10. Semi-seriously said, "OK, you can toss that in the trash." Maybe I'll introduce her to shah.

Not sure how anyone could hate that coat :confused: It's not like its offensive or even "out there" in any way. It also happens to be one of my favorite geller pieces.

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blackbird just got their tanks (no mesh) and short sleeve sweatshirt which I just got really excited about for some reason

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads