• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RLBL: More news

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Apparently, RLBL shirts are made by Lorenzini and suits / sports jackets are made by Cantarelli. No, I have not seen any of the products, but from what I have been told over the phone, we are looking at:

Really slim suits, a la GQ article and very slim shirts that feature spread collars that match the lapels of the suits in their shortness.

If anyone resides in the NYC area, if you happen to be around the 70's and Madison this weekend can you waltz over to the Rhinelander Mansion and take a peek and post back what you see?

Edit: shirt prices start at $195.

Jon.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was told it was out on the floor and a sales associate was already wearing a shirt to demonstrate fit.

Yes, please let me know how the shirts / suits look. Especially the shirts:

How slim are they?
What does the spread collar look like?
Is it an angled split yoke or a solid yoke?
Do the patterns match on the striped shirts?
If they don't match everywhere do they at least match where the yolk meets the shirtsleeves?

Thanks.

Jon.

Edited for Context.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is it an angled split yolk or a solid yolk? Do the patterns match on the striped shirts?
Hard to match patterns with a split yolk...it's just too runny.
biggrin.gif

Yes, I meant to say yoke. This is what happens when you multitask. I have to stop letting work interfere with my posting on the forum. Jon.

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
(mack11211 @ Feb. 10 2005,17:16) Quote Is it an angled split yolk or a solid yolk? Do the patterns match on the striped shirts?
Hard to match patterns with a split yolk...it's just too runny. Â
biggrin.gif

Yes, I meant to say yoke. This is what happens when you multitask. I have to stop letting work interfere with my posting on the forum. Jon.[/quote] Dammit man. Get your priorities in order. Dan

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(imageWIS @ Feb. 10 2005,17:26)
Originally Posted by mack11211,Feb. 10 2005,17:16
Quote Is it an angled split yolk or a solid yolk? Do the patterns match on the striped shirts?
Hard to match patterns with a split yolk...it's just too runny.
biggrin.gif

Yes, I meant to say yoke. This is what happens when you multitask. I have to stop letting work interfere with my posting on the forum. Jon.
Dammit man. Get your priorities in order. Dan[/quote] I really should... Jon.

Pink22m

Reaction score
Thanks for the information on RLBL again Jon. I am going to head down to the local Chicago store here and check to see if they are in yet. I would be curious to know if they will be doing MTM at all, and what the specs on the shirts are. They sound like they will compete against the Zegna's and T & A's of the world.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for the information on RLBL again Jon. I am going to head down to the local Chicago store here and check to see if they are in yet. I would be curious to know if they will be doing MTM at all, and what the specs on the shirts are. They sound like they will compete against the Zegna's and T & A's of the world.
No prob, let me know what you find.

Jon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads