• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i dont understand buying multiple pairs of raw denim. you're never going to fade them all

I bought a couple pairs of jeans when I was like 20 pounds lighter—just didn't anticipate putting on so much weight. Since neither of those two jeans fit me anymore, I got a pair of N&F with some elastane in a bigger size. So now I have denim for Skinny Who13 and one pair for Beefy Who13. Oh well.

Last edited:

filcol

Reaction score
Fits and feels amazing.

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Ah. I only have two pairs of jeans at any given time. Currently I have the BOM008s, N&F 32oz, and gustin hemp (unworn), but now that I ordered the 32oz i have to either decide to sell the hemp, or store the 32oz until next winter. Trying to deal with a 5x5 wardrobe makes it even harder. As the hemps were suppose to be my warm weather jean I am hesitant to dump them and be left with only heavy weight denim, but it would free up cash for other articles.

When I said end my denim cop run it is because I also bought the IH blanket lined rider, and want a loomstate lighter weight denim jacket as well (though that will probably wait). Plus ontop of all of that I want a denim wabash before winter.

Basically I have a max of 2 pairs of denim (in any given category) in a rotation at a time. I have simply been copping only denim pieces recently.

I would store the 32oz N and Fs if I were you..

I've also been kopping lots of denim recently,,but you know you'll have to replace a pair sometime in the future - so why sell the hemps when you obviously love them?

Congrats on the IH jacket....once you've got your lighter weight denim jacket you'll be set!:)

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Zissou's Surefire Denim Schedule
Prior to September: Buy one pair of jeans
September: Start wearing new pair of jeans
September-July: Wear the jeans every day. Wash once or twice when they get disgusting.

There you have it. By the time the heat of summer rolls around, you have a nicely faded pair of jeans. After a few years, you have a few pairs of soft, well-faded jeans to wear in summer along with shorts if you wish.

Last edited:

eskamobob1

Reaction score

Zissou's Surefire Denim Schedule
Prior to September: Buy one pair of jeans
September: Start wearing new pair of jeans
September-July: Wear the jeans every day. Wash once or twice when they get disgusting.

There you have it. By the time the heat of summer rolls around, you have a nicely faded pair of jeans. After a few years, you have a few pairs of soft, well-faded jeans to wear in summer along with shorts if you wish.

Sounds pretty close to my schedual. I can wear havy jeans from mid October through most of April. I am hoping to get a solid 3 months of wear on my BOMs and 32ozs by the end of this winter. After that I may just say screw it and wear them during the summer as well, but idk just how dedicated I am. My 511s are around a year if effective wear (but don't really show it) and are my amazingly soft go to summer jeans ATM. Realistically I wear denim all but probably 30 days a year.

EDIT: that post was a bit nonsensical, but I don't feel like fixing it ATM.

Last edited:

fallenwest

Reaction score
This is my first non-basic piece, unless you count a pair of gustins that I bought a year ago. I'm very happy with how they look in person. probably more excited than I should be, hence the overwhelming amount of pics

Common Projects Chelseas in light/warm grey

definitely got the right size :)

Edit: having trouble putting spoiler tags on in chrome

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
any more pics

jmaudi0

Reaction score
best place (US) to grab Common Projects white achilles low?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads