• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whoops read as MTM, as in don't be the asshole who asks for changes to dishes. Don't do that at any decent restaurant please.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^ "Is this pasta gluten free? can you make it without gluten?"

The worst. Those people and vegans = on my do not eat with list. Same goes for people who ask for tons of substitutions/omissions from a dish because they don't like a particular ingredient.

Last edited:

Isachenko

Reaction score
I'm cool with gluten-free people, it's healthier but can't demand it at an Italian restaurant or such obviously. Vegans on the other hand are all sorts of wrong, doesn't help their brains are malnourished from lack of animal meat/fat, like a self reinforcing neurosis.

Seafinch

Reaction score
These just arrived! They're stunning. Perfect fit too!

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate picky people it's so annoying, I don't know where this **** about gluten allergy has come from. All of a sudden no one can eat any type of grain or wheat product. Pretty sure everything except water is bad for you in some way.

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People who ask for gluten free bread. :facepalm:

That said gluten sensitivity is a real thing, and it really sucks. I feel bad for people who actually need to worry about it: the myriad fad diet followers give 'em a bad name.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
celiac disease is very real. some people just can't eat gluten

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's not what in talking about. Unless you worked in a restaurant you probably won't understand how much bullshit people say just to get there way.

Isachenko

Reaction score
People who ask for gluten free bread.
facepalm.gif

That said gluten sensitivity is a real thing, and it really sucks. I feel bad for people who actually need to worry about it: the myriad fad diet followers give 'em a bad name.

There's rice flour and spelt flour bread that's gluten free, other things too. You don't need to be allergic to gluten to be better off for not eating it. The term is called Paleolithic diet, and it's best for people.

DividedWay

Reaction score
That's not what in talking about. Unless you worked in a restaurant you probably won't understand how much bullshit people say just to get there way.
I have gotten a couple people who cannot understand that cacao butter is different from dairy butter (and thus dairy free) even after asking, and leave very frustrated.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads