• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

i was hoping people would actually post like...good recent purchases, but they're all ******. no offense, but everything seems kinda lame.

sorry i'm kinda hatin' on you all because i got a grail and it's kinda more awesome than burberry brit, margiela dad jeans, and j.crew. i miss the good old sf where people actually posted cool **** and not the most plebe **** no one cares about

Lol tris place never ceases to amaze

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
the fact that a 20 something year old would buy dad jeans just boggles my mind

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
the fact that a 20 something year old would buy dad jeans just boggles my mind
It's a Latin thing. You'd understand it if you were Mexican too

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
it's also the fact that he's buying margiela dad jeans. if you're going to pay a premium price, why get something that looks like levis

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

It's a Latin thing. You'd understand it if you were Mexican too
If your're going to knock my culture might as well get the right one. I'd have the decency to know whatever asian thing you come from before making fun at it

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

it's also the fact that he's buying margiela dad jeans. if you're going to pay a premium price, why get something that looks like levis

Some of the most coveted boots posted here look like dad/grandpa ***** to me....yet I don't complain every other post

I didnt pay a "premium price" but I probably would of for the simple fact that I just like them

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you might ask, "why the hell did you buy this?" the answer is "it was $15, my ex-girlfriend stole my uni-qlo hoody, and the sleeves on my wings+horns fleece are too tight to roll up when cooking"

Geller, it's only adequate to wear when cooking. :lol:

Last edited:

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dang i was gunna buy those cdiem derbies eventually after recouping from my rps...

they probably look bad on you so you may as well just post em to me

Last edited:

_yoo

Reaction score
I like beanies, for me they are a good (i.e. cheap) way of feeding shopping addiction between sales. Here's a Margiela one I got recently.

mm0629gry_01

mm0629gry_05

02.jpg

mm0629gry_06

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Ill sell it to you for 1 dollar

and 2000 dollars for shipping

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics