• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Koreans in general hate SC2, but it's gaining some ground. BW is dated as **** though, it would be like people creaming their pants off CS still.

Teger you are one weird dude. Hegel and Starcraft 2. Do you actually play?

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i don't buy stuff, people buy it for me

try it sometime

Interesting.

I buy stuff but I let other people pay for it.

Try it sometime.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

Koreans in general hate SC2, but it's gaining some ground. BW is dated as **** though, it would be like people creaming their pants off CS still.

Teger you are one weird dude. Hegel and Starcraft 2. Do you actually play?

I used to, don't really have time/a good set up anymore

i was also played a lot of WOW back in the day

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We'll see SC2 gain traction once the current BW contracts are up. Lots of lower skilled BW players played SC2 and within a year were dominating major tourneys. Once the money shifts to SC2 the rest of Korea will make the switch.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've been too busy to play lately. Suxxxx

I'm more of a science/math guy, but the past two years I did a lot of comparative literature/philosophy about the caribbean. I studied Hegel very briefly, and if anyone ever asked me to explain what his basic **** is or they'd shoot me, I'd be shot twice.

Last edited:

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We'll see SC2 gain traction once the current BW contracts are up. Lots of lower skilled BW players played SC2 and within a year were dominating major tourneys. Once the money shifts to SC2 the rest of Korea will make the switch.

It is depressing to see Boxer just suck. I still enjoy seeing his games, but he's just ******* sloppy. Same goes for a lot of old school big names (Nada, july).

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back to recent purchases:

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/MAISO...y/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/46208516KQ/sts/sr_men80

46208516kq_12_f.jpg

Because I need more belts.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's hard for me to get interested in belts but that actually looks pretty cool.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Back to recent purchases:

Because I need more belts.

Nice pick up. Your belt obsession has always amused me. I own exactly three belts: a black one, a brown one, and a blue one. lol

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nice pick up. Your belt obsession has always amused me. I own exactly three belts: a black one, a brown one, and a blue one. lol

Dude, how do you live? That's like saying that you only need 3 shirts in your life - a white one, and blue one, and a black one (for going out, duh.)

I mean, really. There are so many different types of leather and textiles, and so many different widths, and so many different treatments, styles, etc... Honestly, I think that you need about 6 belts, minimum, to hit all the notes.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a ridiculous floral print short sleeve shirt by Shades of Grey at Buffalo Exchange today, gon be my peacocking shirt (0)

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It is depressing to see Boxer just suck. I still enjoy seeing his games, but he's just ******* sloppy. Same goes for a lot of old school big names (Nada, july).

Boxer is not sloppy, he just doesn't have to the skill to keep up with the APM of much younger players as well as the fact that SC2 is a lot more macro oriented which has always been his weakness. He's crazy clever and comes up with crazy strats. I saw him at MLG Anaheim and the match between him and Rain was the best set of games I had seen seen up to that point.

What. Nada has been one of the most consistent players in SC2. I don't even think he's been to the up/down matches since Code S started. July has always been a coin flip. He went from winning an OSL to being knocked out prelims all the time because of his aggressive style.

Also SC2 is dying in Korea. Money is not moving to it and fans are not graduating from BW to SC2. A bunch of contracts for pro teams have already expired with both Oz and MBC's team disbanding and there hasn't been a mass exodus to SC2 because of it. If you look at the crowds of GSL they are becoming smaller and smaller, not growing.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i hate belts. avoid them like the plague - tailor my jeans/pants so i don't need no belts.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Never saw the need for a million belts as I prefer having tons of footwear instead but I'll admit I"m sorta jealous of LA Guy's belt collection.
Interesting.

I buy stuff but I let other people pay for it.

Try it sometime.

haha if anyone didn't get it this owned the hell out of me (love you man)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads