• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I gotta ask - do you always tuck your shirt in? I really don't at this point, so I never wear belts (unless I'm wearing a suit or something, obviously, in which case I both tuck and wear a belt). I try to size my jeans so they'll stay up without one. If I did wear a belt, it wouldn't serve a function, and it would only be visible inasmuch as it would create an unsightly bulge at my waistline.

Anyone who knows me knows I never, ever, wear a shirt. Henleys, sweatshirts, and sweaters. So, the belt usually shows, at least somewhat, and it shows when you are moving around. As for it having to be visible. C'mon. Do you wear nice socks? Do you only get out of your PJs to leave the house? It has nothing to do with showing someone else, and a lot to do with feeling good.

Gatsbee

Reaction score

Both of these just arrived and I'm really happy with them. The jeans fit well (no diaper steeze), and so do the shoes. Shoes dont have as much distressing as it would seem from the above picture, but that's not really a huge issue.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nom de Guerre navy toggle cardigan, Can't find any stock picks online but it'll be showing up in my next WAYWT, most likely

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

haha if anyone didn't get it this owned the hell out of me (love you man)

Hah. I like to play the role of a trust fun kid online.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

some recent pickups

more info? been looking for similar bags. been considering unlucky-made bags to some MC brands.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got some super thick british made moleskin trousers.Forest green winter steez.

dufferin1

Reaction score
Hey everyone, went on a little spree earlier in Toronto at Gotstyle:
Zanerobe Cardigan:

All of it together:

Top left are my "Paperbacks" blue pants, really liked these
Second left is the John Varvatos shirt
Third is the Gold lab hoodie, hard to see but very thin
First bottom left is the Zanerobe Sweater
Second is SAND V neck
Third is the "GSUS" cardigan.

What do you guys think? Thank god for losing tons of weight!

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I bought a ridiculous floral print short sleeve shirt by Shades of Grey at Buffalo Exchange today, gon be my peacocking shirt (0)

don't be a peacock, strive to be an eagle.

Last edited:

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well since Peacocks are so goddamn gorgeous why would he strive to be some fly fishing lure?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Anyone who knows me knows I never, ever, wear a shirt. Henleys, sweatshirts, and sweaters. So, the belt usually shows, at least somewhat, and it shows when you are moving around. As for it having to be visible. C'mon. Do you wear nice socks? Do you only get out of your PJs to leave the house? It has nothing to do with showing someone else, and a lot to do with feeling good.

I don't really own PJs, and I get dressed first thing in the morning regardless of when (or even whether) I'm planning on leaving the house that day. I also don't do the "just lounging around" clothing or wear "beater" stuff unless I'm doing something that I know is going to get my clothing dirty in a potentially gross way (e.g., yard work, brewing beer).

Guess I just don't see the appeal.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score

I live too close to Roden Gray now.

RC VS. MARK MCNAIRY PRINT TEE

W&H

Garrett Leight

Alexander Wang

W&H

And best of all...Vanmoof No. 3

(Some Mr. Porter stuff is on it's way :drool:)

Hells yea. I like all of those. I need to get me a pair of those w+hs i think. My old white hitops are pretty much unwearable unless there is no chance of rain and i'm in the mood to walk on paper thin worn soles and feel every grain in the sidewalk. Bike seems fun

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Good to see you're still kicking around here. The W+H hurt my feet so I ended up going for these hight tops by Blanc and Noir instead...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads