• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by saxcolossusjr
First post to WAYWT. please be tame in comments but i would love some criticisms. Burberry JCrew Project E Vintage (no vis) Coach (no vis) Levis 501 Clarks http://www.styleforum.net/attachment...7&d=1256183136 and n00b question, i know, but how do i put the full pic in the post and not just the thumbnail at the bottom?
1. Buzzcut looks lazy and makes your face form the shape of an upside down egg. 2. Glasses give me a 'I'm trying to look fashionable vibe'. Ditto for burberry scarf, it also doesn't work with the shawl collar or colour of the sweatshirt. 3. Center pocket on hoodie makes you look bigger than you are. 4. Jeans are too long for my taste and would look nicer being a bit shorter imo. Don't take any of this personally (not just my remarks), I'm just being honest because 1) I'm no good at sugar coating and 2) You can see exactly how I and others possibly feel about your outfit.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same as it ever was...

img_1335861.jpg

Alt.A/Nudie/Nike

Is this the Alternative Apparel henley that's supposed to make you score? I think mine might be defective.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by justtemple
i'm not sure her name but i take full responsibility in accelerating the trend.

Consider me a pocket of dissent.

Threak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Same as it ever was...

taguconn566.jpg

Alt.A/Nudie/Nike

Is this the Alternative Apparel henley that's supposed to make you score? I think mine might be defective.

Dude, change that avatar. It's disturbing.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threak
Dude, change that avatar. It's disturbing.

I will never forgive you for this.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tagut, why o why do you wear silver dunks? Honestly, desert boots would improve that fit.

05charley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow

Does "score" in Greensboro have something to do with a bowling alley?

Tagut you must own Nike stock.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CRAP DAY

Temp
17c - 24c & cloudy

Days Agenda
Thursday 22nd Oct 2009, a day of sales planning with AU & NZ team.. No internet.. No mobile..
mad.gif

First things FIRST - where did my shirt sleeves GO!
R0011941-4.jpg
R0011947-4.jpg

R0011950-8.jpg

Ricoh GRDIII​

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mr. Sam needs to put a Peeping Tom behind the half-open blinds in Sax's pic.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
^^^^Hell yeah, love it Barims.

Originally Posted by Thrift Pirate
loving this look!

Originally Posted by Doctor
Great work, barims. Like the hair too.

Originally Posted by ToruOkada
barims - probably my favorite from you!

Originally Posted by chronoaug
Barims- The hair looks much much better imo. Really sharp outfit and the photo is nice too. Good lighting and scenery.

Originally Posted by bluemagic
100% perfect.

Originally Posted by zissou
Love the colors, barims! I think that's probably my favorite fit of yours, but I don't think I've ever seen one I didn't like
smile.gif

Originally Posted by erzu
that is one motherfucking hall-of-fame fit, barims.

Originally Posted by kelvinsense
spectacular barims

Originally Posted by Hummingbird
Quoted because you are awesome, the fit is awesome, and your hair looks much better.
worship.gif

Originally Posted by kelvinsense
i liked the old hair

Originally Posted by splattered
Barims i'm not usually big on that kind of look but i gotta agree, you look AWESOME.

Originally Posted by Brian SD
I much prefer the new hair. Looks 100x more sophisticated and does a much better job of framing his facial structure.

Oh, and great fit, dude.

Originally Posted by Kent Money
I agree, best Barims fit ever. You even look a bit thinner, too.

Originally Posted by Black Cherry
Quoting this because it's awesome and needs to be on this page. I can only presume that immediately after this photo was taken, Barims proceeded to outsmart the Daleks.

Originally Posted by Gutman
Wonderful

Is that Somerset House?

I wanted to reply individually, but I became overwhelmed, and really, all I wanna do is write "Thanks so damn much, all"

Gutman - it's the Royal Academy's courtyard, but if I ever pose for a Sartorialist London Fashion Week pastiche, I'll Paypal you for the inspiration

Kent, I'm kind of certain I've gained a couple of pounds but I'm wearing a number of closer cut pieces than usual. The Oxford Bags aren't going anywhere though

yfyf, of course, deserves all the photography credit. It took around 15 seconds. Man's a genius as well as the most styling man to pal around with

Black Cherry, I guess it's blatantly obvious who my favourite Doctor is, huh? Thanks for reminding me that I need to blog about what an unusual style icon Doctor Who really is. And speaking of Daleks:

Originally Posted by Arms_Akimbo
Fit on the suit is great, Doctor. Who?

Tell me this was on purpose, please

that girl

Reaction score
Outfit worn on a date two days ago ... I loved wearing it, although I move like a slowpoke in those shoes

photo-8-1.jpg

and with my coat, bag ... which I kept on most of the time because I liked the total look

photo-1-3-1.jpg

L.A.M.B. dress
Elizabeth & James car coat
YSL heels (as always)
Balenciaga bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads