• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Chrono,

I really, really really like those drop crotches. And I actually don't think there's too much going on between the cardi and the t - plus, the sneakers work real well with the pants/ cardi. Great look overall. Well done for doing drop crotches right.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSCN3963.jpg

Weak technique. Keep practicing... you'll get it.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Temp - 19c - 25c, wet.. Really bad lighting..
smack.gif
Days Agenda - Saturday, usual chores.. Then watch a night of Super 14 Rugby.. Screwed up face?
L1100322.jpg
Let's start again..
L1100319.jpg
L1100330.jpg
L1100331S.jpg
L1100332S.jpg
Details of new coat
L1100337.jpg
Hat Small brim navy panama w dark blue band - Aquascutum Frames thrifted in Shanghai Sports Coat Navy wool/silk 2B - Sartorial E. Zegna (as featured in this month's Men's Ex..) PS\t Kiton Shirt Blue/white OCBD - MHKGM Watch Ti Aquatimer 2000 3536-001 - IWC Belt E. Zegna Pants Khaki in vintage cotton - Uniqlo (SIZED UP) Socks Sockettes - Rede F/wear\t White buck, white rubber sole with navy stripe - Church's Bag Olive canvas w leather trim tote - MUJI Pen Red "Guilietta" Alfa Romeo LE roller ball, resin - Delta Odeur\tVirgin Island - Creed

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
111thf7.jpg

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Eason, you've tied your tie about 2" too short.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I like to tie them shorter when I go out for 갈비 so it doesn't get dragged through anything. It's almost midnight here and I took that right before I changed into my PJ'z, it was belt level earlier.

premo

Reaction score
That's a J Crew shirt? Holy ****. Fantastic for the summer. Which one is it exactly?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Out to run some errands before heading out this weekend. lol hammer joke/poop pants lol

picture009pab.jpg

vibskov
cdg
drop crotches (i don't know the brand)
cdg

I actually really like this and I'm not typically a fan of your fits. Certainly nothing *I* would ever wear/be able to pull off, but I like it. I agree, though, that a solid color tee would make the overall aesthetic better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads