• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
laundry day/ netflix all day since I am underemployed currently steez

DSCN3913.jpg

alt app earth, wrangler wrapid transport, cold tile floor

not quite done turning these thrift store beaters into shorts. i need to sew up the hem and what not, but the lady's gonna have to thread the bobbin so i don't screw up her sewing machine. Not super steezy, but people are always saying my ***** boring. And I am pretty anti-shorts so i figured i'd atleast try it for a day or so.

I'm not usually a fan of denim shorts but I've seen a few posted here that haven't been bad. I think these have potential to look good if they were paired with a different shirt.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Nah, i know most my **** is boring. Usually basics that fit well with a few items/looks that are nice. I have no concept of layering and winter clothes since i never need more than a light jacket over a shirt down here. Here's today's example for you. Really great weather out. Much different than the boston rain last week. Cropped for shyboy of course.
wink.gif

Yeah, but for how critical you are of other peoples' fits, I'd expect you to look much better

slycedbred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never thought I'd see the day where I said I liked Chrono's fits...But here it is.

Nice fit, Broski

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Nah, i know most my **** is boring. Usually basics that fit well with a few items/looks that are nice. I have no concept of layering and winter clothes since i never need more than a light jacket over a shirt down here. Here's today's example for you. Really great weather out. Much different than the boston rain last week. Cropped for shyboy of course.
wink.gif

i don't know what the **** kinda bug flew at me while on my porch but it was loud and huge. good lord

It was a little chilly ih florida today wasn't it?

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
coldsnap- The temp wasn't that bad in the afternoon but it was really windy. Still, i don't mind feeling a little cold air. It's refreshing. andrew- These jeans might be the exception as they a bit looser/comfy on me (more so than they seem in the pic) jacket is by wesc. I was considering selling it but i'm kinda liking it again. Looks good in motion and is comfy and easy. Bought a blue one recently though so i may not need this red one.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk

photo3.jpg

As somebody else said, you finally look comfortable in your clothes.
smile.gif

ShyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
eason, didn't mean to imply that you're a gigolo, lulz. I just appreciate that you seem to dress with the purpose of making it clear that you're ripped. No pretentious BS about expressing your solidatiry with the working man, or being all spooky like a ninja. (I really like workwear and gothninja, I'm just saying your style is refreshingly straightforward)

chrono, cool stuff. What's the jacket?

Anyway, here's today's effort. After I fill out my rotation of buttondowns a bit, I think I'll kop a better-fitting spring jacket. Something kinda nautical might be cool, like that BoO piece from this season, but cheaper. Suggestions would be appreciated.

photo3.jpg

you are freaking me out with that smile
eek.gif

chrispy179

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
I have that shirt. I love the fit, but the material is so ****, even by H&M standards that I rarely wear it anymore. The contrast cuffs and collar seems a bit weird to me too.

Agreed. I paid 10$ for it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads