• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hm. I like the pants themselves and I would agree that they're casual but the silhouette seems weird to me...could be the angle. Do you have them rolled extra or is that how they look normally( what the **** am I saying, alcohol on Sunday is a poor choice)?

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
you guys don't like the pants? I like it and I think the pants is actually kind of casual IRL. Its the cropped pants by uniqlo x o.c. Gosurface is correct about the shoe, derby by acne. Chrono, yes that jacket is by phillip lim from last spring.

Haha. Nice. I knew it was that jacket considering i was eyefucking it all during late fall when eluxury had it on good sale. Great looking jacket. Throw me a PM if you ever sell it. I think those ervell summer jeans would look good with that fit. In that muted blue color. Still pretty solid though. I'll have to check out those uniqlo x oc button ups next week as it looks nice in this pic.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Hm. I like the pants themselves and I would agree that they're casual but the silhouette seems weird to me...could be the angle. Do you have them rolled extra or is that how they look normally( what the **** am I saying, alcohol on Sunday is a poor choice)?

maybe the pants is dark so you can't really see but the pants is cuffed. There is no need to roll it up. Here is a pic from uniqlo.

3368508761_f89275f612.jpg

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Haha. Nice. I knew it was that jacket considering i was eyefucking it all during late fall when eluxury had it on good sale. Great looking jacket. Throw me a PM if you ever sell it. I think those ervell summer jeans would look good with that fit. In that muted blue color. Still pretty solid though. I'll have to check out those uniqlo x oc button ups next week as it looks nice in this pic.

dude, I got it from eluxury in a size XS!! haha. I was checking out that site religiously and when it went additional 40% off, I bought it.

yeah, uniqlo x oc still have tons of stuffs left. I picked up a few plaid shirts since I dont have any and because it is spring. I want to try more color this year.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys are nuts. Mellow Fellow one of the best new posters I've seen in a while, look is perfect.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
God, I haven't commented enough recently. GS, I love the plaid hat. You do a really remarkable job at expressing brooding and introspection through your clothes without coming across as over-serious or contrived. It's great. By the way, I was in DC last week and I checked out Columbia Heights, because I remember you saying it's got lots of gheys and hipsters. I walked from the Columbia Heights metro to the Cardozo Metro, but only saw some (really interesting) Latino neighborhoods. Are all the hispters on U street? Adamha, love the BoO jacket. How often do you wear it? I really want the madras one. Barims, I always love that purple sportcoat. It's Junya, right? In general, I like your pink & purple fits better than the orange & green ones. The new(?) haircut is also starting to look really great. Have you ever tried keeping it short on the sides and letting it grow more on the top? Pantser I like how you've re-integrated contrast into your fits. I think the conservative color schemes are fine, as long as you keep that throw in darker pieces with your light stuff. The 2" cuff on those seersucker pants is also really awesome. fluffytail, awesome fits. I could never pull them off, but I dig them. They're a little Fuuma-esque, which I like. SoCal, I've never met you, but I get the vibe that the fit with the Raf hunting jacket meshes with your persona a little better than the drapier, more gothninja stuff. ARW, I love those paisley cords. Holy ****, they're amazing. By the way, I made it to the Club Monaco in Gtown (stuff was nice, I tried on a nice cardi and blackwatch plaid shirt), didn't get a chance to venture into Reiss, although I did walk by. If I land an internship in DC, I'll try to go back there. I liked what I saw in their shop window. Err'body who offered criticism on my last fits, thanks. I'm still not so great at figuring out what makes the fit of a given piece good or bad, so I really appreciate your collective wisdom.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
You guys are nuts. Mellow Fellow one of the best new posters I've seen in a while, look is perfect.

Right there witchoo mayne.

Moo, great stuff except for the denim between your knees and ankles...a tapered cut would work much better imo.

chrisjr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
shine your shoes pal

ah well. that isn't dust, I assure you. they're "meant" to look that way. They don't really look that faded in real life.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slycedbred
Well, almost everything you wear looks silly(as in bad)...Very walmart.
- why the hate!

Originally Posted by JayJay
But you make it look nice.
+1

Double post from MC, but there are elements that should sit well in SW&D.. I think..

Temp - 19c, maybe rain?
Days Agenda - Monday, meetings, lunch with visiting friend & dinner with friend. What a difference now that I have my Leica back.. Even for a 2 YO P&S it kick the @SS of all the new ones today! Also previewing my MysteryHKGMaker OCBD.. Not bad..

Is it going to rain?
L1090406W.jpg

L1090412.jpg
L1090416.jpg

Trying the Mafoo trick
L1090423W.jpg

Getting ready for my first con-call for teh day.. The bane of my ears..
L1090429.jpg
L1090431.jpg

Suit Khaki/tan, VBC cotton. 1B, BELLIED LAPEL, hacking pockets, ticket pocket, button fly, soft shoulder - CHAN #4
Shirt Blue/white OCBD - MHKGM
Tie Khaki with navy & ecro horizontal stripe silk knit - Dunhill
Socks Pantharella
F/wear\t Antique calf "Audey" - C&J Hand Grades on 337 last
B/case Navy 16" Slim Attache Case" "Original Collection" - Globe-Trotter
PS Kent Wang
Pen Ivory & black "Planet Collection" LE roller ball, resin - Delta
Watch Ti Aquatimer 2000 3536-001 - IWC
Frames Pink gold Ti "half rim" - 999.9 (for those that read Men's Ex.. Yes this brand is featured quite heavily)
Odeur\tGrapefruit - Jo Malone

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Lapels & collarpoints are great, only PG can pull off **** like that.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Again, this isn't Hypebeast. You look like you **** your pants and decide to just walk around with it the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics