• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chill attire for a humid day while celebrating my grandfather's birthday:

100_0968.jpg

-WWM
-J Crew
-Superga

Better shirt detailings:
100_0937.jpg

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^ Nice colors. One of the most brutally (albeit justly) maligned WAYWTs posted a few weeks ago consisted of a man wearing gigantic olive green cargo shorts and a yellow and white polo. As excrable as the fit was, I made a mental note of the color combination.

Edit: shirt looks a little big, though.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
^^^^ Nice colors. One of the most brutally (albeit justly) maligned WAYWTs posted a few weeks ago consisted of a man wearing gigantic olive green cargo shorts and a yellow and white polo. As excrable as the fit was, I made a mental note of the color combination.

Edit: shirt looks a little big, though.

Yeah the colors really drew me too the shirt and when it was still around at discount I scooped it up from Bird. It's WWM which isn't the most slim fitting and more like a classic fit, which is fine with me to mix up the aesthetic and proportions every once in a while, especially when it's 90 degrees and muggy out. It's a light weight which is great for the warmer weather.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
a while ago Sub shirt levis pants ll bean bluchers - nice
Originally Posted by jet
This is a nice pic, I wish I were on that boat far out in the water smoking a cigar. - like this, last summer.. Wow times have changed.. I know have hair & my red headed friend now had blonde hair (as exhibited from Fri nights entertainment & my blonde headed friend is now a brunette as featured from last Thu entertainment
L1010944.jpg

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back to Topic Temp - 10c with a high of 19c, nothing like winter sunshine in Sydney Days Agenda - Monday 10th Aug 2009, the usual meetings, lunch & maybe dinner with friends.. The standard roll-out
P8101887.jpg
P8101896.jpg
P8101888.jpg
P8101894.jpg
I stretched & had a good night sleep to get the NEO LEAP!
P8101890.jpg
P8101891.jpg
P8101892.jpg
P8101889.jpg
& landed at my local for coffee - must do this more
P8101900.jpg
P8101902.jpg
P8101899.jpg
The dirty list Frames Clear plastic - "Vintage Collection" Cutler & Gross Sun-glasses "Carey" TF58, brown TS - Tom FordScarf White, red & grey gingham pattern, cotton/silk - Calibre Paddock Coat Olive quilted - Muji Sports Coat Megan Fox dark tan w blue & mocha window check, wool. 3 roll 2. 2 PP. 1/4 lined & New shoulder & lapel - MFM Peter Lee#5 PS\t Kiton Shirt Light blue cotton PP BD - MFM Peter Lee Watch SS Ingenuier 3227-01- IWC Ring Sterling Silver "Intrecciato" weave - Bottega Veneta Bracelet Various Chinese Karma & friendship beads Tie-clip Sterling Silver "Intrecciato" weave - Bottega Veneta Tie Monica Bellucci brown, silk "8 series"- Herringbone Pants Grey Super 120 Wool - Incotex Socks Navy with random geometric patterns - Pantharella F/wear\t Cognac austerity brogue, double sole & seamless back - Vass on U Last Bag Mud canvas w bridle leather trim hold all - Bottega Veneta Portfolio Navy A4 Slim "envelope" style - Valextra Pen Red "Giulietta" Alfa Romeo LE roller ball, resin - Delta Odeur\tSanta Maria Novella Odeur\tOriginal Musk Blend #1 - Kiehls​

Minkous

Reaction score
IMG_5840.jpg

Not the best fit picture but owell:
Glasses: Shuron "Freeway"
Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans: Levi's 501
Shoes: Polo RL
Cigar: Padilla Obsidian "Edicion Especial" Robusto

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meatwarz
Thanks for a detailed reply.
Yeah, guess its cause of the bag.
You mean light blue makes it look more feminine? Which colors are not feminine?
And buttons undone, 1 button undone going to look better?

It's not feminine, posters only see feminine because they want to see it. If you're fine with the shirt, then the shirt is fine.

PS: In case you couldn't tell, I like the fit, and I like the lighter jeans.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I attended Romeo & Juliet at Shakespeare's Globe tonight, with no time to set up better lit outdoor shots:
2cz3plx.jpg
119q6if.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
L1010944.jpg

excellent

Originally Posted by Minkous
Not the best fit picture but owell:

Look at this smoking addict I was just enjoying one right now with some tea.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
tagutcow- Were you on your way to or coming home from the next Twilight movie casting call?
tmmlol

DSCN4573.jpg

DSCN4574.jpg
DSCN4575.jpg

DSCN4579.jpg

DSCN4580.jpg
DSCN4569.jpg

DSCN4568.jpg

weather- craptacular
agenda- work, celebrate the wifes birthday, copy the hell out of PG
album i'm obsessed with this week- out of our heads, the rolling stones

shirt- fruit of the loom
rainjacket- generic vintage random 'of California' brand
ring- gordon fox
jawns- kmw
shoes- boat shoos by spurrrrry

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
car - honda civic

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
ill give you another guess jet.

its a domestic model.

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vintage Brioni MTM 1989 Brooks Brothers Giorgio Armani Hermes Vintage Cuff links Ferragamo Suede Chuckas
PictureorVideo003.jpg

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice pics robbie. did you get a new camera? your photos are looking alot better recently.
Originally Posted by tonio028
Chill attire for a humid day while celebrating my grandfather's birthday: -WWM -J Crew -Superga Better shirt detailings:
Picked those same shorts up on sale this past weekend and they're great! Cool shirt too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads