(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Jekyll, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Senior member

but i bet you the girls think you look really fly in PR!! No worries, my neighbors all dress up like that when they go to parties. Its the norm around here. Just buy clothes that fit, even if its boring and not fashionable, you will still be fine. have fun.

2. theom-

theom- Senior member

Dan,
    I'd really recommend starting a workout schedule. I lot of the younger guys here (wmmk, kodiak, etc. sometimes myself included) have a hard time getting a good fit because we are thin. I'm slowing gaining body mass because I swim and play water polo and I really think getting in shape will help clothes fit a lot better. Inexpensive brands will have less trendy(read: baggier) cuts and just gaining weight will allow you to buy clothes from places like j. crew, gap, etc. that fit well.

3. the_pole

the_pole Senior member

I need some help lol , I dont know what to wear to a club , I was thinking a button up (dont know what color or pattern) APC NC and shoes i have no idea

i have brown boatshoes ,navy boatshoes ,navy sperry loafers , chucks and vans in my closet right now

4. theom-

theom- Senior member

I need some help lol , I dont know what to wear to a club , I was thinking a button up (dont know what color or pattern) APC NC and shoes i have no idea

i have brown boatshoes ,navy boatshoes ,navy sperry loafers , chucks and vans in my closet right now

Depends on the club, I'd say.
    You got some desert boots? If not just stick with the vans or chucks.

5. danracer

danracer Senior member

but i bet you the girls think you look really fly in PR!! No worries, my neighbors all dress up like that when they go to parties. Its the norm around here. Just buy clothes that fit, even if its boring and not fashionable, you will still be fine. have fun.

thanks a lot [​IMG]

Dan,
    I'd really recommend starting a workout schedule. I lot of the younger guys here (wmmk, kodiak, etc. sometimes myself included) have a hard time getting a good fit because we are thin. I'm slowing gaining body mass because I swim and play water polo and I really think getting in shape will help clothes fit a lot better. Inexpensive brands will have less trendy(read: baggier) cuts and just gaining weight will allow you to buy clothes from places like j. crew, gap, etc. that fit well.

thanks, yeah i have to start hitting the gym, i dont like to go alone thats why i dont go so ill have to get a buddy of mine to go with me hehe, thnx for the tips

6. theom-

theom- Senior member

^^ Yeah and if you've already gotten into zara you are a couple steps ahead. Might want to try H&M, too. It is about the same price range but with better pieces, IMO.

7. Jekyll

Jekyll Senior member

It's not as easy to gain weight as some people think. It can be just as hard for a skinny person to gain weight as it is for a fat person to lose weight.

8. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

I always had a difficult time gaining weight. If you want to gain weight, Ensure Plus will do it. Just eat a regular meal then drink one of them, once daily. I had typhoid one summer and dropped below 130 (I'm 6'2")! I went up to normal in a few months following this regimen.

9. mellowfellow

mellowfellow Senior member

true. good body fat is hard to gain!

10. danracer

danracer Senior member

im really happy i found this forum [​IMG] ive always liked the dressing with style and all that but needed inspiration and pointers [​IMG]
    ^^ Yeah and if you've already gotten into zara you are a couple steps ahead. Might want to try H&M, too. It is about the same price range but with better pieces, IMO.
    yeah i wish we had a H&M here, i have a plain tee and v and some button downs and they fit really nice,

11. bwonger06

bwonger06 Senior member

It's not as easy to gain weight as some people think. It can be just as hard for a skinny person to gain weight as it is for a fat person to lose weight.

Based off his photo, it looks like he has the structure to gain weight really easily, neck is pretty thick and shoulders are pretty decent. But danracer seems pretty young (based off the braces), and if he sticks to a decent weight training program, his size will come with age.

12. yfyf

yfyf Affiliate vendor Affiliate Vendor

I consider it Streetwear steeze since it's all tight and improperly MC proportioned and stuff.

[​IMG]

13. shellshock

shellshock Forum Mascot

Hanes white tee (sup simpboi!)
    APC NS
    Raf Simons X Outdoor Products backpack

Dog by The Temple of Jawnz

cute dog! [​IMG]

Yes, all of those.
    i want posterzzz

truth.

14. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

[​IMG]

ray ban
    agnes b jacket
    paul smith shirt
    paul smith belt
    agnes b trouser
    vass budapester

15. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

I'd go as far as saying it's more hard to gain weight than lose it. At least the good kind of weight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.