• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arthur_Kade's_Nose
img_02711.jpg

Originally Posted by tigerFormula
http://gawker.com/5211691/arthur-kade-has-99-problems

Check it. This guys more than the average douche.

Holy jezuss... This is goddamn hilarious.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
berlin report- I don't think you've posted a fit that I didn't really like. Your latest monochrome summer fit is superb.
Thanks! Thanks for all the comments guys.
Originally Posted by whodini
Bruder!
Yes sir!

Originally Posted by bate8473
hey i like those shorts, i googled them but didnt find anything that looked like them. Are these them, YMC Linen Cotton Satin Short in Camel, except did you roll them?
These are the slim shorts from last year. The one you found are slimmer and the fabric is much softer.

Originally Posted by SuperBobo
Great! The whole deserves better than those mentor shoes though, like some good quality leather bluchers, long wings or penny loafers...
Yes, this would have looked much better with my YMC lace-ups but I was at work all day and it was a Saturday so there would have been a lot of running around and I needed comfortable footwear with rubber soles. Also, they felt a bit too "complete" and costumey.
Originally Posted by barims

I've no idea what the mentor shoes look like but I was picturing some light brown brogues for some reason, in the style of Paul Smith Starrs

The Mentor shoes are dark blue hi-cut boat shoes. I actually liked how they made the whole thing quite casual.

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- great light & wroth repeating

Thanks. I was on the balcony after I got home from work and the BF yelled "wait! great light!"and told me to stay where I was and he grabbed the camera and took the shot. I wasn't actually planning on posting that fit. He missed the footwear because he doesn't normally take my WAYWT shots.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've worn this before, but here is a story telling WAYWT. Borrowed Jacket Gitman Tanner SExDBxS09 denim Clarks Horses Mighty Pacific Big Rock Coastal brewery Bacon/Mushroom burger
30t3sj5.jpg
vza4pd.jpg
9sdvli.jpg
34qs02u.jpg
16m58h2.jpg
2cpf8ch.jpg
2dirqxs.jpg

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
DSCN4097.jpg

desperate need of haircut
koto chambray
cut-off carhartt duck pants
chicken legs
sperry

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
adamha21-- is that in the Oregon coast?

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pics from when I was inebriated and posting as Ben on SF. Does sassy pose work with goth ninja? Also, Magician was an IRL pimp, so for all you doubters, pics to come.
DSC_0340.jpg
DSC_0371-1.jpg
Number (Nine) Ann Demeulemeester Paul Smith Banana Republic Yves Saint Laurent

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
The essence of neutrality. FTW

You clearly don't understand women. That's about as neutral as hitler's views on poland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 101 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads