• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician

Off to see Leonard Cohen.

It's chilly

Not feeling any of this. Actually, the top half isn't bad. Jeans are way too tight and they look awful and I don't like those high tops on anyone.

Nothing personal though. I dress boring and conservative and don't know ****.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Unfortunately, it did. I couldn't help but stare, mouth agape.

Like this?

efa92c1a.jpg

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Laughter ensues

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
090511.jpg

jc,bb,br

I like the frames a lot. Are you still trying out frames or have you decided on these? What brand are they?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PinkPanster rocks that look.

Your fits are all really good.

mc25

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- I like this a lot.. So much that I may get a madras shirt for summer.. Back to Topic Temp - 25c - 30c, sunny Days Agenda - Sunday, slow day as the last game did not finish till after 0300 this AM.. Coffee, chores.. Missing my family as they are all having dim-sum back in Syd for Mother's Day..
bored.gif
Where's my coffee & I wish those people would quickly finish so I can get my usual seat
angry.gif
L1000420W.jpg
L1000412.jpg
L1000418.jpg
Do we think this cloth is too much for summer? Or is this because I saw WowWow yesterday..
L1000424.jpg
L1000425.jpg
Home stretch - nice light & finally working out the settings on camera
L1000435W.jpg
L1000438.jpg
L1000453.jpg
A big thank you to a fellow Paneristi that gave me these Karma beads - things are taking effect..
L1000464W.jpg

Hat Small brim navy panama w dark blue band - Aquascutum Frames Ti matt black frame w vanilla temples - Viktor & Rolf (the choice of retired dictators..) Shirt Dark blue with blue threaded dots, cotton, English collar, SC Herringbone - OTR Watch SS Ingenuier 3227-01- IWC Belt E. Zegna Jean White summer weight denim - UNIQLO Socks Sockettes - Rede F/wear\tChocolate suede penny loafers with new & improved split rubber sole "Vad" - JP Tod's Bag Sand canvas w navy leather trim tote - Alfredo Beretta Odeur\tGrapefruit - Jo Malone​
I loooove this outfit. You got mad style brother. i wonder if i can pull off the white pants...

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
all dressed up and no place to go

got home from work and my suit had arrived, obviously needs a little attention from a tailor yet... but was too stoked not to share...

DSCN4042.jpg
W
With any luck this time next year i'll be sipping mexicoke in a TaT.

and hopefully the thrift gods drop a 6-15$ pair of black florsheim imperial wingtips into my lap tommorow.

robbie

Johnathan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
all dressed up and no place to go got home from work and my suit had arrived, obviously needs a little attention from a tailor yet... but was too stoked not to share...
DSCN4042.jpg
W With any luck this time next year i'll be sipping mexicoke in a TaT. ... and hopefully the thrift gods drop a 6-15$ pair of black florsheim imperial wingtips into my lap tommorow. robbie

What size do you wear? edit: in regards to the shoes, not suit

Johnathan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
9ish, depends on brand.
Nevermind then. I have an extra pair of 10.5D black Florsheim Imperials I would have let go of for extemely cheap, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads