• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
FUCKKKKKK THIS OWNS details?
It's a custom black velvet suit with a custom dress shirt, 1970s British necktie and R.M.Williams Cuban heeled boots. I also had a matching oatmeal colored suede trench coat and Stetson hat for outerwear.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AllAreCommon
wdywt_3.jpg

Coal | W+H M65 | Generic | Generic | Skull 5010 | LL bean Maine Hunting boots

Everything in the photo looks really clean, even if the tie is a little unnecessary. But as much as I love Bean boots, I feel that they'd look out out of place with the rest of the fit. Black RW GT's or Iron Rangers or combat boots might be more congruous.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UCLA botanical garden maybe.

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed; the rest looks decent, though you can't tell much about fit at that angle.
Originally Posted by Caveat
Tie is too thin and short for your body type IMO.
I disagree, I think it works fine. Then again, I'm one of the douches that doesn't mind flossin' the casual tie.

AllAreCommon

Reaction score
@sq4you it's the damned coal tag

@wmmk The boots were purposely out of place if that makes sense at all. I've never been a really big boot guy just figured it was time to give the cp's a bit of rest.

Eos

Reaction score
crop.jpg

Still learning and willing to take constructive criticism, I don't live near many "non mall stores"

Doctor

Reaction score
Everything fits quite well, which is great. I'm not a big fan off all black, but that's personal opinion and I like the hint of colour matched in the emblem and the tie. To see where I'm coming from in terms of criticism, take a look at your neck ONLY. Then look at your feet ONLY. See a disconnection? The neck is too dressy, the shoes are too casual. Your top and bottom don't work together very well. Ditch the sneakers for the gym only and whack on a decent pair of street shoes (boots could look good). Then get a casual tie. Then it'll be quite a respectable (if rather vanilla) fit. See here for what people are wearing on their feet >> http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=87638&page=52 I'm also not suggesting you pay the full price for them, but The Hill-Side have some good examples of casual ties IMO.

Eos

Reaction score
hey thanks, yeah I've been trying to find some new shoes other than sneakers

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I am just not generally enthused about a tie with jeans, I tried it in the past with mic rigids because they're so dark you can barely tell they're jeans, but I would not do it now.

LK's fit... if he just ditched the tie it would be LK hall of fame status but du (JET REFERENCE) sets too high a threshold generally.

^He probably did the shoes / tie thing on purpose but I don't like it either. Top half, bottom half, both solid, not together.

Re: AllAreCommon, glad the jacket fits, it is a very good length for you.

AllAreCommon

Reaction score
@JD Thanks once again man Its perfect length i had to tailor the hell out of the arms though but all in all perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads