• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you dont want them. the shell trickers are cheaper than viberg calf and the quality is just as nice

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:D i dont get why more people dont organize more shell trickers mto. for the price its such a better boot than viberg. its ******* my head why viberg has become so popular when viberg shell is $1100+ w/shipping, and 700ish for calf while trickers shell is sub $700 shipped. ouch my head.

Last edited:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here have the Trickers Chepstow? If so, can you post pictures? I can't seem to find decent pics on Google aside from stockist pictures. I only have Trickers on the country lasts, but these seem quite elongated and nicely shaped.

Engineer05

Reaction score
Do the Stows in dark brown (very dark) go with black jeans?

It's just my opinion, but I wouldn't pair dark brown boots with black jeans, unless your Stows have a light/natural welt to provide some contrast. Lighters shades of brown might look ok with black jeans, though.

I usually try to have some contrast between my shoes and pants. Tan shoes with brown/olive pants, brown shoes with khaki pants, brown/tan shoes with navy pants, etc.

Engineer05

Reaction score
thank to the posters who encouraged me to be patient with the Stows.

They're beautiful, but stiff, yet the patience is paying off as the comfort is starting to show itself. Because I wear shirt and tie each day, (and rotate shoes), I don't have that many opportunities to wear them as I would have with a job that uses jeans, but...

all the same, they are looking nice.

I think they'd be great with some navy or charcoal wool trousers, oxford-cloth shirt and solid tie. (At least, that's how I plan on incorporating them into my business casual wardrobe)
mwink[1].gif

Carson

Reaction score
Happy day today, as the acorn monkey boots I scored from fellow SF member inn8chiro arrived -- finally - after being misdirected across the country by the USPS. For a few moments, I thought they might never arrive….

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i love the monkey boot. ive always admired unipairs selection of them. wondering how it would look in shell...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gwendolytriegel