• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kevin24

Reaction score
Just curious,

How are the random less known Italian brands on Yoox such as Tagliatore, Herno, or Cantarelli?

Are they worth getting or are they fused trash?

usctrojans31

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cantarelli is on the same level as Caruso, Canali and Corneliani. Some of the cuts can be extremely short though, so be forewarned. No experience with the other two.

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cantarelli has many different levels; sometimes unstructured, usually half canvas and occasionally full canvas. AFAIK, Caruso is always full canvas unless it is an unstructured jacket.

Herno is known for their outerwear - very expensive. you can find it sold at many places in the US. No idea about tailored clothing.

Tagliatore is usally very slim and the most fashion forward of any that you've listed. AFAIK, it is not full canvas like Caruso, Canali or Corneliani.

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is the deal with things that just disappear from one's dreambox? That is, if something sells, it remains in the dreambox as a sold out item. I noticed today that a few items went completely missing. Does Yoox pull the items from the site?

they hide something several times a year.
would return after sale

coloRLOw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes,the quality of cantarelli vary widely, and i like caruso far more better

i saved a screenshot of the herno's official site from 2012, don't know whether is still on their site now.
herno.png

Peurist

Reaction score
Just curious,

How are the random less known Italian brands on Yoox such as Tagliatore, Herno, or Cantarelli?

Are they worth getting or are they fused trash?

Just to add my 2 cents in here --- Tagliatore quality can vary widely -- generally half-canvassed (but like many mid-market producers in Italy, have the ability to do fused and full canvassed), and generally very slim-fitting and fashion-forward as noted above. However, I can attest to all garments being produced on-site in Martina Franca (plenty of brands on Yoox that are "Made in Italy", but not fully so). Tagliatore is also sold as Pino Lerario, and Sartoria something (I forget the name off the top of my head, but if you poke around Yoox you'll find it). Herno is usually a good make for outerwear, but being a more well-known brand in Italy, it has been expanded into some other areas.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
What is the deal with things that just disappear from one's dreambox? That is, if something sells, it remains in the dreambox as a sold out item. I noticed today that a few items went completely missing. Does Yoox pull the items from the site?

Removed items just got put back on the app not on the website yet. No change from before they were removed. I had 3 in dreambox and all are participating in the lovedreambox promotion.

Last edited:

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Did anyone buy any of the borrelli scarves that recently arrived?
Didn’t you buy a borrelli scarf not too long ago? Lol. What’s special about borrelli scarves?

PDX-S

Reaction score
Yeah, got the same response. After 2 phone calls, I decided to reach them on twitter (https://twitter.com/yoox). Tweeted my frustration for waiting so long, and they responded to send them a twitter private message with return number, and email address. Received email of "technical problem, can't refund to credit card, only to paypal". I then replied to that email with paypal email, and next day they refunded me.

Try sending a message to their yoox twitter account (if you have twitter). You can see by their twitter replies that a lot of people are suffering too. Hope this can help.

Same issue.
Returned items at the end of December.
January 10 they stated that my return had been accepted and would be returned to my CC.
January 23, after me contacting them regarding non-refund, they stated they could not return the funds to CC, to which I said that is ludicrous.
Then began a back and forth for two weeks with promises of resolution that ultimately got handled when I created a PayPal account for a return on February 6.
Absolutely ridiculous process that seems way out of line for good service.

OnlyTapered

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with buying suits on yoox? I am a size 40 in the chest and a 32 in pants...however pants sizes arent listed.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any experience with Yoox refusing one's orders? They sent me a message to the effect that I'd returned too many items and wouldn't accept new orders.

Is the answer here just to create a new account?

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Any experience with Yoox refusing one's orders? They sent me a message to the effect that I'd returned too many items and wouldn't accept new orders.

Is the answer here just to create a new account?
I'd suppose so and if Yoox hasn't already blocked the same IP, paypal account, credit card, or shipping address you should create a new account before they do. Would you share a rough % of the returned value / order value within a one year period?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads