• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting, apparently it works for Canada too (even express is free!) so I just picked up a shirt I've been eyeing for a while.

Now back to playing chicken with fate for the other spring-summer items in my wishlist I'm hoping nobody will buy before the next discount code comes out.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody got a working code or know when the next one might hit?

threeleggeddog

Reaction score
I feel like it'll be around the 20th. There was a website glitch talking about the next free shipping (maybe plus something else) promotion. I called and tried to get it. They said "oops, we accidently released that early - it should have been around the 20th - but we'll give you free shipping anyways".

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go to their Facebook page and stay current with free shipping codes.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try FBKISS for free shipping. US only I think.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got an email today with the title "Take 9: From Day to Night + Free Shipping On Orders Of $200 Or More."

It doesn't say anything about a code, just a $200+ requirement; I just added $388 of stuff to my cart and neither shipping method says FREE. (FBKISS doesn't work either.)

I'm an international (Canadian) shopper, but I've never received a code from them that didn't work for me exactly as stated, so I'm kind of surprised that this message was sent to me if the offer it's about doesn't apply to my country.

EDIT: Never mind, then.

Thank you for contacting yoox.com.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and that the YOOXNEWS newsletter was e-mailed to you in error. We do confirm that the promotion is a current offer valid only for the American site, unfortunately not for Canadian orders.

We apologise again for the inconvenience and remain at your service should you require further assistance.

Thank you,
Oh well, I'm not buying shit till you give me free shipping at a minimum :slayer:

Last edited:

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if they usually start sales on a particular day of the week? Today is the 20th and I've been hoping there was something to what this guy wrote:

I feel like it'll be around the 20th. There was a website glitch talking about the next free shipping (maybe plus something else) promotion. I called and tried to get it. They said "oops, we accidently released that early - it should have been around the 20th - but we'll give you free shipping anyways".

Last edited:

threeleggeddog

Reaction score

Anyone know if they usually start sales on a particular day of the week? Today is the 20th and I've been hoping there was something to what this guy wrote:

That was a complete hunch, but it definitely seems like they are due to release. It seems like new codes have been posted at random days of the week (I have seen them appear Monday and Thursday).

Last edited:

rjsphd

Reaction score
Never seen one started on a Saturday or Sunday.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.