1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

new Yoox codes and sales - post them here

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GoldenTribe, Aug 6, 2011.

1. gettoasty

gettoasty Stylish Dinosaur

I did a quick search on my phone in eBay for Yoox codes and cannot even get a valid result, so, I will venture a guess and say no.

I think the current 25% is pretty good since there is no price requirement and if your item did not have the other promotions applied (e.g. 35%).

2. Sym

Sym Senior Member

Didn't even notice he's not selling them anymore.

3. MTLinStyle

MTLinStyle Senior Member

4. Jmm722

Jmm722 Senior Member

Is Yoox really slow shipping this time of year? I ordered something over a week ago and it hasn't shipped. They've always been very fast on my prior orders.

5. Bartek

Bartek Active Member

Yeah, the shipping is unusually slow at the moment - it took ten days for my Black Friday order to ship (and no apology of discount code), I never experienced anything like that for dozens previous orders. Also, when I checked today the tracking of one of my return shipments I received a strange notification "non-UPS labour dispute has delayed delivery" - it seems that some strike or similar event in Italy is additionally slowing down the movement of parcels.

6. PDX-S

PDX-S Active Member

I'd have to concur with the extra slow shipping issues.
    I ordered items on 12/2, they shipped today 12/9, with an expected delivery of 12/18. All told that is 16 days, 15 days if you give them the one additional day to allow for time zone differences.
    Didn't someone say that you can get a refund equivalent to the shipping cost if it ships outside of the 5-8 days?
    I am not certain how that works when the order qualifies for free shipping... It is not that big of a deal, but it is interesting to understand what SOP is.
    Additionally, a sweater in my order was discounted 25% off with the recent sale, and I emailed to see if they'd apply that to my sweater as it hadn't shipped yet, but the CSR replied that the discount was a temporary discount and doesn't apply to items ordered before or after...
    C'est la vie.

7. robxznyc

robxznyc Distinguished Member

About late delivery, $19.95 express shipping or $7.57 free shipping will be refunded when they ship the order either to moneyoox or through your original payment method. But since Yoox has given notice about possible delay during the holidays I don't think they will honor the refund. If it was shipped from the NJ warehouse on 12/9 where are you located that it takes 9 days for delivery?

Before the Yoox NAP merger they might have agreed to adjust price reflecting the new promotion if you didn't already use a yooxcode in the order that hasn't shipped. But not post merger.

8. PDX-S

PDX-S Active Member

Thanks again for the clarity. I appreciate the feedback. I live in the PNW, and I sure hope it arrives before next Monday. ;-)

9. Aquafortis

Aquafortis Senior Member

Can one buy a gift card or virtual certificate for Yoox to give as a gift?

10. gettoasty

gettoasty Stylish Dinosaur

35% off most items with 12% cash back from eBates now live.

11. FondDeJante

FondDeJante Active Member

12. robxznyc

robxznyc Distinguished Member

Just sharing information. I recommend the e-pitti brand directory to get information on Italian brands on Yoox you aren't familiar with.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017

13. aph999

aph999 Senior Member

Just posted, 20% percent off new arrivals on the app

14. razl

razl Stylish Dinosaur

Thanks for the tip!

15. aph999

aph999 Senior Member

Hoping for a real strong post-Christmas YOOX sale soon; anyone recall from prior years experience what that might look like? I nabbed a couple suits with the recent sale (35% off all stock) and 20% off newly listed item. Have one more where I’m hoping for either a price drop and an aggressive discount, soon. If they could only bring back their 65% off sale on dream box items from thanksgiving.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017