• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nespresso Club

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Check Macy's

Bingo. Thanks for the head's up! :cheers:

I see you guys talk about the Citiz and Pixie's. Any reason to stay away from the U? It seems to be the least expensive option. I have no experience with these machines and don't know what features are important.

EDIT: As far as I can tell you are not able to use the additional off codes with Macys when buying one of these machines.

Last edited:

mikeman

Reaction score
Sending my nespresso back to overstock. Looking to buy a NEW machine. They have a Citiz and Milk for 240 in aluminum. What do you guys think of this color machine? Seems to be the best price around.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sending my nespresso back to overstock. Looking to buy a NEW machine. They have a Citiz and Milk for 240 in aluminum. What do you guys think of this color machine? Seems to be the best price around.

thats the one i bought because my kitchen equipment is all aluminum/metal, everything is awesome so far

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Given that the machines are much more expensive in the US, how much are capsules? 0.35-0.45$?

If you work it out to price per pound, they're over $50/lbs. People are willing to pay a lot for convenience and a consistent experience (cf. Apple).

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you work it out to price per pound, they're over $50/lbs. People are willing to pay a lot for convenience and a consistent experience (cf. Apple).

I know [(just) 5g per capsule so it's about 60$/lb]. I was just wondering what the price in the US was given that they are 0.30-0.35€ here, which already is crazy expensive.

Last edited:

mikeman

Reaction score

Is that an older model? Looks different.

Im not sure... It's a C120. Anyone know?

Called Nepresso- the girl said the only difference is the deisgn. One has the teardrop spout, charcoal lever, and buttons on back. I prefer the nose style... I think, but cant seem to find a deal on them anywhere...

Double edit: Thanks to Sur la Table, I think I should be able to get a 100 nespresso club credit. Deets below.

Last edited:

dufferin1

Reaction score
For anyone in the GTA - Nespresso machines are (apparently) 50% off so you're looking at about $200-$250 for a Lattissima

hello Friends & Family,

Save the Date for our first ever De’Longhi Warehouse Sale
This exciting two-day only event will take place

November 23rd and 24th at our Head Office located at:
6150 McLaughlin Road – Unit #3
Mississauga, ON

Our sale hours will be:
Friday November 23rd : 12:00pm-8:00pm
Saturday November 24th : 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

You’ll find exceptional values on our Italian designed small home appliances; fully automatic espresso machines, coffee makers, portable air conditioners, toasters and much more – all at prices significantly below (up to 60% off) suggested retail so be ready to shop!
Methods of payment accepted (Visa, MasterCard or Debit).

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS. ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR RESALE.
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Im not sure... It's a C120. Anyone know?
Called Nepresso- the girl said the only difference is the deisgn. One has the teardrop spout, charcoal lever, and buttons on back. I prefer the nose style... I think, but cant seem to find a deal on them anywhere...
Double edit: Thanks to Sur la Table, I think I should be able to get a 100 nespresso club credit. Deets below.

I don't think you're going to be able to double dip on this one. Both rebates require the original serial number barcode sticker and both prohibit combination with other offers. Now you might be able to sneak it past them, but I doubt it.

mikeman

Reaction score

I don't think you're going to be able to double dip on this one. Both rebates require the original serial number barcode sticker and both prohibit combination with other offers. Now you might be able to sneak it past them, but I doubt it.

Well, I just bought the new machine from overstock for 240. Regardless of if it works, 240 is still cheaper than anywhere else on the internet.
Buy you better believe Ill be trying to get the 100--since its new, it should come with the S/N sticker.

Edit- I totally missed the "participating stores" bit. Damn.

Last edited:

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After a price match, you can get a Pixie and Aerocinno for $204+Tax and the $100 credit from Sur La Table.

Last edited:

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Well, I just bought the new machine from overstock for 240. Regardless of if it works, 240 is still cheaper than anywhere else on the internet.
Buy you better believe Ill be trying to get the 100--since its new, it should come with the S/N sticker.
Edit- I totally missed the "participating stores" bit. Damn.

just call or email and cancel your order. it hasn't shipped yet so no big deal.

After a price match, you can get a Pixie and Aerocinno for $204+Tax and the $100 credit from Sur La Table.

well, you can get the $100 from any authorized retailer. and who is Sur price matching? their policy is a bit stricter than other stores.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brookstone. But if BS is an authorized dealer the deal would be a bit sweeter since they're also giving out a $20 in-store credit for purchases over $99.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Brookstone is the biggest ************* company on earth. Do not, under any circumstances, buy anything from them other than a sound machine or a massager vibrator.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads