• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

No I don't, so don't be a jerk. You post Lakers endlessly. **** man, please start a thread.

Gentlemen.... I try to discuss Bball and provide content on every team in the league. There are a few fanbois that cannot stop obsessing over the Lakers. Your favorite team? Fine. Start a thread. We are here to discuss the league as a whole. The thread is not reflective of that. I try to be funny, troll, asshole, the message doesn't seem to sink in: leave your favorite teams on the sidelines (read: Lakers). I dont give a **** about every single D'Antonio quote in existence. Lets talk about basketball, not Los Angeles based basketball. Seriously, I'm not being a dick, start a Lakers thread. It would alleviate the overposting about one team. Its bad for the thread.

Its not just here, mind you, the cars thread is is like 80% BMW. Let's be fair and talk basketball, ok?

BTW, STFU cuz I'm smoking you 6-3 in fantasy :satisfied:

You are a ******* moron. Bring on any subject you want but don't be mad because no one else wants to discuss Hensons or Jimmy Butler improvement cuz you got them on your fantasy league and actually notice them play. For ***** sake, if you just shut up about the Lakers complaint then half the Laker talk would be gone but no you choose to ***** and moan instead. EVeryone can post what they want and discuss if it interest them, no need to force any other issues on them. It is also obvious that when something is of interest (college ball or Celtics dilemma or NY playing well) are brought up it gets discussed, that is evident but don't ***** when a Laker **** is posted and more people want to talk about it. Again you are obviously ******* new to this thread so go ahead and make your own NBA thread (no Laker talk) like many others have, no one will stop you, but don't be mad if that **** gets buried because no one want to discuss prospect players you may get for your fantasy league.

Again, just scroll past the Laker talk and all will be dandy, **** even the Boston fans want to talk Lakers because they are imploding before our eyes but you just have nothing better to do than ***** and moan so again, I say it as politely as i can, **** OFF and GET OVER IT!!!!

I'm not sure why this isn't sinking in to your head, even Steve who hates the Lakers just takes the jabs he can and move son but you, god it is just a contant irritating stupidity.

And I don't really stoop low on fantasy league insults but you are beating me this week but you are still second to last and has a slim chance of making the playoff, so get off my and the Lakers nuts.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Its not irony, dumbass: its annoyance. Give it a rest. Just start a Lakers thread. Want me to do it for you?

Its not an annoyance to just scroll through it.

**** I started/made this thread so why don't you leave and start a new thread and and never come back? Go start a Laker thread, as long as you stay there and never come back then all will be good and peaceful in the thread again.

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You are a ******* moron. Bring on any subject you want but don't be mad because no one else wants to discuss Hensons or Jimmy Butler improvement cuz you got them on your fantasy league and actually notice them play. For ***** sake, if you just shut up about the Lakers complaint then half the Laker talk would be gone but no you choose to ***** and moan instead. EVeryone can post what they want and discuss if it interest them, no need to force any other issues on them. It is also obvious that when something is of interest (college ball or Celtics dilemma or NY playing well) are brought up it gets discussed, that is evident but don't ***** when a Laker **** is posted and more people want to talk about it. Again you are obviously ******* new to this thread so go ahead and make your own NBA thread (no Laker talk) like many others have, no one will stop you, but don't be mad if that **** gets buried because no one want to discuss prospect players you may get for your fantasy league.

Again, just scroll past the Laker talk and all will be dandy, **** even the Boston fans want to talk Lakers because they are imploding before our eyes but you just have nothing better to do than ***** and moan so again, I say it as politely as i can, **** OFF and GET OVER IT!!!!

I'm not sure why this isn't sinking in to your head, even Steve who hates the Lakers just takes the jabs he can and move son but you, god it is just a contant irritating stupidity.

And I don't really stoop low on fantasy league insults but you are beating me this week but you are still second to last and has a slim chance of making the playoff, so get off my and the Lakers nuts.

this

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You are a ******* moron. Bring on any subject you want but don't be mad because no one else wants to discuss Hensons or Jimmy Butler improvement cuz you got them on your fantasy league and actually notice them play.

Ya man, we all want to suck Kobe's dick with you and listen to Jet's pathetic whining.

I'm not mad, I'm annoyed. Don't tell me what I'm thinking RF. I'm not annoyed because topics like Henson, Butler, Bogues, Hakeem, Russell and a host of other (non-Lakers) **** I bring up don't get traction. I'm annoyed because you have nothing else except KopeDwightDantonioBussJackson to offer. I post Lakers **** too, but in moderation. So start a Lakers thread and spare this thread the blowjobs. You and a couple of others are a one trick pony so tamp it down and stop dominating the thread.

Don't feel isolated. There are a few numbnuts in the football thread that have nothing to offer except Barcelona. Its a symptom of Fanboi.

****, I'm only up 5-4 now.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
this nikka cryin again lol

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Haha, you obvisouly new to this thread this year. I give every team it's fair share but I am not going to post every little thing of what happens in Miami or what Melo had for breakfast when I live in LA and cheer for the Lakers and get Lakers media coverage. Not my fault people post those Lakers articles or discussion and talk about it. Again, all you have to do it scroll past it and don't complain, wait for something else to be talked about then speak or bring up a new subject and go from there. Stop your bitching, its all you do, even wanting to change the rules we have been using in fantasy league so it suits your play style and give you an advantage. Stop it, grow the **** up and roll with the punches, there is no mommies or daddies here to hold your hand just cuz not everyone plays the way you want them to play. Stop crying about it for gods sake.

Again this is my thread, you leave and start your own and I won't post Lakers **** in there. Go ahead, you won't see me post there at all, I promise.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
please don't pm me or anyone else again :lol:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Haha, you obvisouly new to this thread this year. I give every team it's fair share but I am not going to post every little thing of what happens in Miami or what Melo had for breakfast when I live in LA and cheer for the Lakers and get Lakers media coverage. Not my fault people post those Lakers articles or discussion and talk about it. Again, all you have to do it scroll past it and don't complain, wait for something else to be talked about then speak or bring up a new subject and go from there. Stop your bitching, its all you do, even wanting to change the rules we have been using in fantasy league so it suits your play style and give you an advantage. Stop it, grow the **** up and roll with the punches, there is no mommies or daddies here to hold your hand just cuz not everyone plays the way you want them to play. Stop crying about it for gods sake.

Again this is my thread, you leave and start your own and I won't post Lakers **** in there. Go ahead, you won't see me post there at all, I promise.

You're missing the point. I've been lurking and posting this thread since '10. The problem is not you specifically: its a group of fanboi's sucking 1 team's dick.

I've the right to complain when 1/2 the posts in this thread are dominated by 1 team. Its titled NBA season, no??? The thread is better when its more balanced. We all know who Kobe is man.... just try and listen for once and don't be like that asshole Jet. You argue everything.

And this is YOUR thread? OMG ha ha. GTFO. No wonder. Ok, then its your thread. You're entitled to post another 3000 word reply. I've made my point and since its not MY thread I'll let it roll. Just do us a favor and stop sucking Kobe's dick 24/7.

Gnite

Last edited:

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
idnfl - this last series of rant posts have to be drunk posting right? every team sport specific thread has a dominant team that posters tend to focus on. check out the baseball thread and its 90% Detroit tigers posts. I think I'm the lone redsox guy in that whole thread.

are you a moderator? maybe if so then you've got the power/right to actually enforce what you want.

there were some really weird betting lines for tonights NBA games. The Raptors were actually favored by 3 points against the celtics.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

You're missing the point. I've been lurking and posting this thread since '10. The problem is not you specifically: its a group of fanboi's sucking 1 team's dick.

I've the right to complain when 1/2 the posts in this thread are dominated by 1 team. Its titled NBA season, no??? The thread is better when its more balanced. We all know who Kobe is man.... just try and listen for once and don't be like that asshole Jet. You argue everything.

And this is YOUR thread? OMG ha ha. GTFO. No wonder. Ok, then its your thread. You're entitled to post another 3000 word reply. I've made my point and since its not MY thread I'll let it roll. Just do us a favor and stop sucking Kobe's dick 24/7.

Gnite

You still do not get it, everyone is free to post any teams they want, if they do not want to discuss it, that isn't my problem or anyone elses. Someone post a Laker discussion, people respond, nothing you can do about that. Both haters and fans post, almost equally. If you have been lurking, you should my back and forths with Steve about the Lakers and Spurs.

What you want is all the Lakers fan to stop posting about the Lakers. And when we were talking about the Knicks and I said there isn't enough NYK talk you gave a stoneface. I mean seriously dude, you are just trolling to the max and everyone knows it.

You got the right to complain but you do not have the right to troll (as you have admitted countless times) and your first complaint has been heard and seen but the other 100 posts of complaints and of the same vids (that makes no absolutely no sense) is unnecessary. To make it worse, you defend it by trolling even further, that is against forum rules.

I'd understand you if all Jet and I do were "Lakers Baby Lakers" but no, your complaint is on actual discussions that can be discussed, which by the way you can simply ignore, hell you can ignore all the posters you deem a fanboi and never see our post ever again, it really is as simple as that.

And don't turn that **** around like I am trying to boss around in this thread, I am simply asking you to leave and start your own thread because you started telling people to do so. So if you are going to tell people to start their own thread because they aren't welcomed here, then I will tell you in the thread I started that you aren't welcomed here either. Good try on the reversing that **** though to make me look bad, sadly it didn't work.

You talk about use sucking Kobes dick when it sounds like Kobe denied your offer to suck his, you sound so mad as if you were the white girl he violated in Colorado and that your butthole is still sore. Get over it dog and move on. Go find your mommy and tell them the interwebz treated you badly and wasn't playing nice and posted waht you wanted them to post. I'm sure she'll lullaby you to sleep and make the mean interwebbers go away.

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

there were some really weird betting lines for tonights NBA games. The Raptors were actually favored by 3 points against the celtics.

Homecourt had plenty to do with it along with Rudy Gay addition and the fact that the Celts has sucked for the past month or so. Celts have been playing well w/o Rondo though, what is that, 4 straight wins now?

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Homecourt had plenty to do with it along with Rudy Gay addition and the fact that the Celts has sucked for the past month or so. Celts have been playing well w/o Rondo though, what is that, 4 straight wins now?

its actually 5 games.

I really don't want to get sucked into this team going into the playoffs :lol: :brick: but then again maybe they can sneak into the 8th seed and wreak havoc on the knicks. it would give me great pleasure to see spike lee's disappointed face. But the alternative is even worse... they fall foward into the 8th seed and lose to the knicks. that would eat away at my soul.

I'm snakebitten by hating these NY teams when playing my boston teams... even when they win against them its not as bad as when we lose to them. My co-workers are all yankees and even laker fans so it just sucks sometimes.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads