1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Motorcycles

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Tck13, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse Distinguished Member

Well, that's exactly why I asked hehe. I'm looking to buy my first motorcycle. My cousin is going to lend me his so I can take a course to learn to drive and see if I like it. So, I've been looking to some bikes and right now there are only two that I like, but I don't really know a lot about bikes.

THe one I really like and I don't know why but I like it is the Indian Scout Bobber.
    [​IMG]

The other one is the Harley Davidson Iron 883.

[​IMG]

I have two cousins that have motorcycles and they love HD. One has a the Iron 883 and the other, to be honest I don't know what model is but it's one of the big ones that has sound system and all that stuff. So, they recommend me to buy a Harley but because they are fans. So, I would like to hear, to what other brands/models I can look for?