1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Making this week || Nail Rings || Inspired by Margiela

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by thatoneguy, Sep 16, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

This is how it's going down, I will make 3 different types of rings: #1 Small head (2nd picture), #2 Large head(1st picture, small dent is not natural), and #3 Twist (3rd picture) (see pictures). NO BLACK, they will all be natural color.

How to determine your size: This part is important so listen up. Take a piece of string/ thin piece of paper and wrap it around your desired finger. Wrap it so it is snug, like how snug you would like a ring to be. Mark where the end of the string wraps around your finger and touches the string again. Measure this length in mm. That is the circumference. I will then convert the circumference to the diameter to determine your size.

Method #2: If you know your ring size then just send me that, but please double check using method #1 and compare with this chart: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_size OR if you have a ring you like, measure the diameter in mm and add it to the paypal comments box but double check with measuring your finer circumference and convert to diameter, c=(pi)d

I am not going to be redoing rings for free because you messed up on the sizing, If I mess up then by all means I will make more for you for free.

How to order: After you have determind your correct size, and tripple checked that it's right. Then send a payment (gift or regular idc) to my paypal [email protected] (see the cost below) Include in the comment box on paypal: your address, the rings you want, the size that you want, and your username on here. Once you pay I write your name down on a list with your order, and will make your rings this week, and ship throughout this week. As long as I get your payment before Sunday night the 22nd extended until Oct. 6th , I can make them for you. So there is no need to PM me to order, just send a payment with all the info, but if you have a question then feel free to PM and ask.

For 1 ring including shipping (conus): $25
    For 2 rings including shipping (conus): $30
    For 3 rings including shipping (conus): $35
    For shipping in Canada/ Hawaii/ Alaska add $5
    For shipping everywhere else add $8

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  2. bryanayrb

bryanayrb Senior member

[​IMG]

i wear three of these regularly

3. 3 Prague Winters

3 Prague Winters Senior member

rings are legit. I wear my small head ring all the time.

thanks again thatoneguy

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  4. meego

meego Well-Known Member

Is there any chance that you have the long nails to make the CCP style ring?

5. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

I dont, but some people like to buy two #1s and stack them
    [​IMG]

6. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

shipping prices updated in response to new usps prices

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  7. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

[​IMG]

Thread Status: