• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Making this week || Nail Rings || Inspired by Margiela

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is how it's going down, I will make 3 different types of rings: #1 Small head (2nd picture), #2 Large head(1st picture, small dent is not natural), and #3 Twist (3rd picture) (see pictures). NO BLACK, they will all be natural color.

How to determine your size: This part is important so listen up. Take a piece of string/ thin piece of paper and wrap it around your desired finger. Wrap it so it is snug, like how snug you would like a ring to be. Mark where the end of the string wraps around your finger and touches the string again. Measure this length in mm. That is the circumference. I will then convert the circumference to the diameter to determine your size.

Method #2: If you know your ring size then just send me that, but please double check using method #1 and compare with this chart: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_size OR if you have a ring you like, measure the diameter in mm and add it to the paypal comments box but double check with measuring your finer circumference and convert to diameter, c=(pi)d

I am not going to be redoing rings for free because you messed up on the sizing, If I mess up then by all means I will make more for you for free.

How to order: After you have determind your correct size, and tripple checked that it's right. Then send a payment (gift or regular idc) to my paypal [email protected] (see the cost below) Include in the comment box on paypal: your address, the rings you want, the size that you want, and your username on here. Once you pay I write your name down on a list with your order, and will make your rings this week, and ship throughout this week. As long as I get your payment before Sunday night the 22nd extended until Oct. 6th , I can make them for you. So there is no need to PM me to order, just send a payment with all the info, but if you have a question then feel free to PM and ask.

For 1 ring including shipping (conus): $25
For 2 rings including shipping (conus): $30
For 3 rings including shipping (conus): $35
For shipping in Canada/ Hawaii/ Alaska add $5
For shipping everywhere else add $8

Attachments

• P1030746.JPG
    P1030746.JPG
    241.7 KB · Views: 35
  • P1030713.JPG
    P1030713.JPG
    299.3 KB · Views: 34
  • P1030778.JPG
    P1030778.JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 66
  • P10307202.jpg
    P10307202.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

meego

Reaction score
Is there any chance that you have the long nails to make the CCP style ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads