• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Camillo

Reaction score
Reviewing my shirt and trouser patterns for the upcoming Black Friday promo. Generally speaking I'm very satisfied with both patterns, which is why I haven't updated them in about 3 years. I lost a bit of muscle due to a recently surgery hence the looseness in random places. Not perfect by any means, but seeking perfection is an act in futility.

Trousers:
Linen Cotton Canvas:Tan
Shirt:
Grey White Tape Stripes
Bonus:
G&G St James II in Chestnut ;)
Very nice fit on both!

Is it a standard collar or custom? Could you provide some close up photo, please?

melbournites

Reaction score
More info on sale:
Most of these 65 wool fabrics will be on sale. 50% off on bulk of them.

Many between $129.99 to $149.99 and some at $99.99

All of these fabrics have been carefully chosen based on what Luxire fans love. Durable, comfortable and elegant.
Many of them are currently in transit from the mills and in a way are getting launched during the thanksgiving weekend.

@luxire
Can we purchase lengths of cloth in above material at sale price? I would need 2.5m to make a jacket.

I purchased the ethomas 10% cashmere as a trouser last year and I thought it would be great as suit so purchased the cloth later and got the jacket locally made.

Great to have an option during sale time.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice fit on both!

Is it a standard collar or custom? Could you provide some close up photo, please?

Thanks. It’s a NOBD 2 collar I modified to have longer collar points, and a taller front and rear band. Pics coming soon

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire
Can we purchase lengths of cloth in above material at sale price? I would need 2.5m to make a jacket.

I purchased the ethomas 10% cashmere as a trouser last year and I thought it would be great as suit so purchased the cloth later and got the jacket locally made.

Great to have an option during sale time.
Do send us an email. We can certainly do something.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any news on the cottons and shirt fabrics ;)

Brembana and Monti shirts will be at a discount.

Brembana are all 2-ply, Egyptian Giza 45. I do not know many shirting fabric makers use this quality yarn for most of their production, except may be Carlo Riva.

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Brembana are all 2-ply, Egyptian Giza 45. I do not know many shirting fabric makers use this quality yarn for most of their production, except may be Carlo Riva.

Awesome, I would love to see some Alumo cloth as well for shirting. I bought oxford during last year's BF sale in a lavender stripe and the cloth is superb!

-DL

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Man, I am absolutely stocking up on flannels and oxfords.

Are the normal sale prices (brembana oxfords, the wool fabrics collection linked above) going to overlap with the flash sales time-wise so that we can purchase everything at once and hit the 85% mark?

KKL81

Reaction score
Thanks. It’s a NOBD 2 collar I modified to have longer collar points, and a taller front and rear band. Pics coming soon

Are those shirred shoulders on that shirt? And back too? Also cuff attachments? If so, can you please also post pictures of those?

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are those shirred shoulders on that shirt? And back too? Also cuff attachments? If so, can you please also post pictures of those?

Yep. Shirring on shoulders and cuffs too. Sorry, I've had my pattern for so long I honestly forgot all the smaller details included. Photos coming shortly

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Man, I am absolutely stocking up on flannels and oxfords.

Are the normal sale prices (brembana oxfords, the wool fabrics collection linked above) going to overlap with the flash sales time-wise so that we can purchase everything at once and hit the 85% mark?

Even we do not know fully how it will all play out. A lot will keep changing during the period.
The idea would be to provide an easy and structured ordering process for all.

The one challenge will be to make the good prices available across geographies.

@luxire
When shopping the flash sales do we have to pay one shipping per order?
Yes.
But toying with the idea of free shipping on all orders to our standard destinations - US, Canada, most of EU etc.

norMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Even we do not know fully how it will all play out. A lot will keep changing during the period.
The idea would be to provide an easy and structured ordering process for all.

The one challenge will be to make the good prices available across geographies.

Yes.
But toying with the idea of free shipping on all orders to our standard destinations - US, Canada, most of EU etc.

That was a pleasant idea. :thumbs-up: ??

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The option to "provide details later" is now easy. Simply click on the highlighted link and "add to cart"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads