• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
btw

its nice to see some1 finally have his shirt tucked in nicely when showing off a fit...

so many pics have a shirt half in /half out ...and all ruffled

and yes, great shirt fit...... I could not work w/ that fit at the office...tooo snug...but Id like it for out at night play

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
GTZ45897.jpg

Navy Tri-Stripes
  • 100% Premium Cotton, 121gms/4 Oz, 2/80 Plain Weave ,
  • Thick Mother-of-pearl buttons
  • Only Luxire offers 1mm Stainless steel collar-stays with all shirts
  • 20 stitches per inch, for the refined look
  • Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry
https://www.luxire.com/products/navy_tri_stripes?variant=373545623#/

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire...

PM sent

thank you
No message received. If you have sent it to LuxireStudio, request you to send it to Luxire as the Studio message box is not monitored.
Else, best to send email, reaches the right person.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

nine9

Reaction score
Ordered a pants from a fabric which looked non-shiny, sadly received pants with shine. Luxire offers to send them back and treat them with enzyme wash to make them more "dull". Has anybody experience with that?

The fabric they used was called Washable Wool Pants: Wine Purple, however it's no longer on their website.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered a pants from a fabric which looked non-shiny, sadly received pants with shine. Luxire offers to send them back and treat them with enzyme wash to make them more "dull". Has anybody experience with that?

The fabric they used was called Washable Wool Pants: Wine Purple, however it's no longer on their website.

Unless it’s a fabric from a very well known mill I don’t order things anymore without having handled the swatches before. It’s not ideal but definitely worth the hassle in the long run.

djs5150

Reaction score
Classic Blue Oxford - Sky Blue Oxford

JyqP5Ir.jpg

2pH1QCE.jpg

EzFJgxP.jpg

The Classic (on the left) is heavier and more grey-blue.

(And ironing unfused collars is hard... :))
The website says that the NOBD collars are fused. Can someone assist here? I'm confused

djs5150

Reaction score
I'm confused about the lining of the NOBD collar. I've been doing a little research and earlier in these threads I've seen some very nice NOBD collars and someone mentioned (I believe the name was actually "NOBD") that it's hard to iron an unfused collar, implying that the NOBD collars are unfused. However, when I go to Luxire's website, it looks like they are indeed fused.

Basically, what I'm after is a nice casual soft collar to replace button-down collars as they are not style. I really hope this makes sense and someone can help. Thanks!

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm confused about the lining of the NOBD collar. I've been doing a little research and earlier in these threads I've seen some very nice NOBD collars and someone mentioned (I believe the name was actually "NOBD") that it's hard to iron an unfused collar, implying that the NOBD collars are unfused. However, when I go to Luxire's website, it looks like they are indeed fused.

Basically, what I'm after is a nice casual soft collar to replace button-down collars as they are not style. I really hope this makes sense and someone can help. Thanks!

it totally your choice!

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lux...

I emailed directly as well.....

but pls give me some help re my Albini inquiry?.......1 month wait?......

does LUX speak to albini direct?. I know Italian co's can be slow..I race an italian car. But 1 month?

Last edited:

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Question:

I've noticed the front pant lining has begun pilling and ultimately snagging against my skin/hair near my thighs. This is the case with the majority of my earlier trouser iterations.

1. Is there a way to de-pill or de-fuzz the lining fabric without ruining it?
2. Would specifying Bemberg lining mitigate or reduce this issue going forward?

Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads