• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

WhereNext

Reaction score
Does the discounts stack? So I can get both the black friday and the over 200 dollar purchase discount when buying? :D

I tried this and it didn't work. It appears to be only one offer code per order, so I'm making two orders! It means I have to pay shipping twice, so I've ordered enough to make it worthwhile. I'd be happy for Luxire to change that, of course, to save me the $25!

Lukas L

Reaction score
I tried this and it didn't work. It appears to be only one offer code per order, so I'm making two orders! It means I have to pay shipping twice, so I've ordered enough to make it worthwhile. I'd be happy for Luxire to change that, of course, to save me the $25!

What do you mean exactly? Is it so that you only can one item discounted pr. order or?

WhereNext

Reaction score
What do you mean exactly? Is it so that you only can one item discounted pr. order or?

No, as in you can have an order of the Black Friday items that meet the SEASONSTART20 criteria, but if you add in items from the rest of the site that would meet the SEASONSTART10 criteria, you only get the discount from one code. So I made an order that met the SEASONSTART20 criteria (over $300 and only from the Black Friday Sale website) and bought that, then made a separate order for things I wanted from the rest of the website that met the SEASONSTART10 criteria (from the rest of the site and over $200) and bought those. So, two orders, one for each discount.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the way you think :)
I was thinking of buying the gift card and then using the gift card for additional purchase!!

That does not work and has caused contentiousness in past years.

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like the v3 site.

Works on mobile, which is great.
  • Miss the zoom/close up views of fabric
  • User reviews - more often than not these were useful in regards to providing info/opinions on the colour and weight of a fabric.

malabar

Reaction score
It does not look like many of the fabrics on the Sale List are discounted? How does this sale work?

Am I correct in assuming that fabric from the list must be selected at the full non-discounted price and then the code applied at checkout to receive the discount? Can you select any fabric that is available on the website and would the coupon code work?

It seems last year was simpler. There were fabrics that were discounted and there was a coupon code that applied to all other fabrics.

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like this is pretty simple, man.

Gabru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@luxire , It was easy to search for fabrics on V2 Website and I cannot find some of the fabrics ( VBC hopsack) on V3 website. In this case can I still place the order through V2 ?

WhereNext

Reaction score
It does not look like many of the fabrics on the Sale List are discounted? How does this sale work?

Am I correct in assuming that fabric from the list must be selected at the full non-discounted price and then the code applied at checkout to receive the discount? Can you select any fabric that is available on the website and would the coupon code work?

It seems last year was simpler. There were fabrics that were discounted and there was a coupon code that applied to all other fabrics.

The first two codes apply if you select things from the Black Friday link; the third code applies to a collection of items from the whole rest of the site that total over $200; the last one is a discount on a specific gift card. All items listed are the "correct" price until the discount code is applied at check out. I find this year's deals to be much simpler than last year's with its multiple roll outs of different offers, though I think the deals aren't quite as good as last year. I'm not complaining!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads