• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No, it's their standard collar. The roll is very good. The collar points are not as elongated as on the Barba BD. It's more of a traditional J. Press/BB collar but better than what those companies currently make.

Please pics when you can

demizzle

Reaction score
What's the process for getting a shirt replicated? I'd like to make a shirt based on an existing shirt, but I'd like to make changes to the shirt I'm sending. Do I include my measurement changes with my shirt when I send it in? Or do I include them in my order? Do I make an order before I send in my existing shirt? I would just like to get a clearer idea of what the process is before jumping in and ordering a shirt...

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What's the process for getting a shirt replicated? I'd like to make a shirt based on an existing shirt, but I'd like to make changes to the shirt I'm sending. Do I include my measurement changes with my shirt when I send it in? Or do I include them in my order? Do I make an order before I send in my existing shirt? I would just like to get a clearer idea of what the process is before jumping in and ordering a shirt...

I ordered a shirt and in the comment section I said sending in existing shirt to replicate.

I then put the order number on the shirt I was sending it along with whatever changes I wanted made in that note.

They will make your shirt based on your notes and send back both your existing shirt and new shirt.

demizzle

Reaction score

I ordered a shirt and in the comment section I said sending in existing shirt to replicate.

I then put the order number on the shirt I was sending it along with whatever changes I wanted made in that note.

They will make your shirt based on your notes and send back both your existing shirt and new shirt.

Cool, thanks!

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking good. How much (approximately) will the leather jackets cost?

And will you do leather jackets in black?

Pricing are best discussed over email. There are so many aspects to our style-of-work leading to a lot of variables.

Black can certainly be done.

Tommi

Reaction score

Louis, this is the best I can do. Posting it here in case anyone else was interested in these two fabrics. Photo was taken using natural lighting but indoors right next to a big window (will have a blue cast to it all). Hey, it's cold and snowy out there!
Are you sure that's Warzone Oxford in the picture? It looks like a twill fabric.

Boots1978

Reaction score
long-time lurker here.
I want to place my first order soon, an would like to get the Premium Buttons. How do I do this? Should I just put it in the comments box? How can I pay for them?

PtrckHmphrys

Reaction score
long-time lurker here.
I want to place my first order soon, an would like to get the Premium Buttons. How do I do this? Should I just put it in the comments box? How can I pay for them?

Just include 'Premium MOP buttons' in the custom requirements text box when ordering.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads