• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Grant Stone Buy/Sell/Trade

Darkishhaddock

Reaction score
Looking to buy PtB or loafers in dune or crimson. Size 8.5D. Thanks.

Turns31

Reaction score
Want to sell my Saddle PTBs 9.5D. $200 shipped inside US. Bought a month ago and have been worn approximately a dozen times. Brushed after each wear and shoe treed. Color has darkened a bit since new but for the better. These things are going to be patina monsters. Comes with bags, box and shoe horn. If there's any other angles you're looking to see just let me know.

Attachments

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Want to sell my Saddle PTBs 9.5D. $200 shipped inside US. Bought a month ago and have been worn approximately a dozen times. Brushed after each wear and shoe treed. Color has darkened a bit since new but for the better. These things are going to be patina monsters. Comes with bags, box and shoe horn. If there's any other angles you're looking to see just let me know.
Damn, those look good, and I know you take care of your shoes, if they were my size, and I didn't already have a pair, they would be sold.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why are all the shoes for sale always 8s and 9s. Where the 11s at!?

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Up for sale a lightly used pair of Saddle Tan PTB's, size 9D, Leo last. I have just found that 8.5 is what I need, I love these shoes, but they are just a bit too big. As you can see from the photos, they are not "NIB" but have had no more than 10 or so wears since I got them. Have bags, no GS box. Asking $130 with out trees, $150 with GS trees. PP F&F ship to CONUS only.

Attachments

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.